+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys,

I received a letter asking me to redo the medicals, I asked the doctor who find this also weird, we are family of 4, all of the medicals will expire on October, but they asked only for my medical, as primary applicant I guess ? I don't know what are they doing, so I sent them back the medical reports, all of them, as the doctor advised, also they say you have to do it in the 30 days... now even I sent them the documents .. via webform, I don't know ..they are still showing "my action is required" on my profile.

very upsetting ... I am trying to reach them on phone but they don't take phone calls anymore .. by webform I am still waiting for reply ..

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Sweet mother of the lord Bunny thats not nice at all... Im very sorry. When you get your PPR and move there report this somehow and escalate. Maybe @legalfalcon can advise if there is something that can be done to make sure that regulations and ethics prevent this type of harassment - perhaps there is a way to whistle-blow.

What a douche

Hang in there dude...
Hey brother,

Thanks for the concern.

So as per advise by our beloved @rushi.gada I did call CIC today to check whether my file really had any problem of eligibility or its really under review as mentioned by the previous agent who scared me the other day and not to my surprise I found the file is still at the same stage and has not moved an inch but doesnt have any issue which the other agent was mentioning.

So in short the other agent was threatening me unnecessarily.

Guys beware of this agent named SWALLIONE or something.

I wish everyone speedy PPR!

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Eligibility is always the issue. If you are recommended passed go buy a tall drink and revel in some joy. Its not unheard of, but its extremely rare, that an officer contradicts an agents recommend. You are like 98% passed on eligibility,

Start thinking about tickets, which NHL team you like, how you'll spend your summers, which fleece jackets will complement your figure, start the job hunt, make resolutions not how to eat too much naan, kebabs, samosas or papadums, remember that polygamy is illegal in Canada so dont get carried away with the changes, and all in all enjoy life buddy. You are almost there!
Thanks a lot bro for the reply n the motivation.
I will definitely keep a tab on this Polygamy thing lol

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Th
Congratulations mate. My case is some what same, buy not such a long list of travel. But time lines are same.

But I don see my PPR invite coming till next year . Just had a word with one of my relative he has a good rep. With local MP. It seems now offices are being diverted to elections.

So I believe this is what is going to happen going forward. Oct. Elections. November they will settle in. December is festivity for them. So goodbye 2019. If something happens it will happen in 2020.

So lucky you and you very well deserved it. Best of luck mate.
Stay positive. It will come soon.

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Hey brother,

Thanks for the concern.

So as per advise by our beloved @rushi.gada I did call CIC today to check whether my file really had any problem of eligibility or its really under review as mentioned by the previous agent who scared me the other day and not to my surprise I found the file is still at the same stage and has not moved an inch but doesnt have any issue which the other agent was mentioning.

So in short the other agent was threatening me unnecessarily.

Guys beware of this agent named SWALLIONE or something.

I wish everyone speedy PPR!
how did ur call connect ?
can u share the number u called?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Hi everyone.
I have always been a silent reader on this post and it gave me a lot of encouragement during my waiting period. I pray everyone waiting gets their PPR soon.

AOR Jan 15
Biometrics Mar 8
NO ADR
PPR 9 September.

Please hang in there and do not loose hope.
Congratulations ...GREAT NEWS!
whats ur Visa Office?

narefeen2003

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everyone.
I have always been a silent reader on this post and it gave me a lot of encouragement during my waiting period. I pray everyone waiting gets their PPR soon.

AOR Jan 15
Biometrics Mar 8
NO ADR
PPR 9 September.

Did you get any ghost update?

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hi everyone.

AOR Jan 15
Biometrics Mar 8
NO ADR
PPR 9 September.

Oh nice. Same AOR as mine.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Got my 3rd set of GCMS notes in just 19 days... Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Any ideas guys?

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Fingers crossed....since they've accepted it, they'll surely consider it.
Stay strong!:)
Tonight is the last good night for the PPR to arrive :) Tomorrow morning I may sign an offer for a new job, which pretty much locks me in place until next year.. Now would be a great time for a miracle!

Last edited: