+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Why don't you call up IRCC agent on Tuesday and check! They will be able to provide best info. Ideally the email wold go to the email specified as your spouse's the application. Check that mailbox, maybe by chance the mail was delivered to spam
thanks bro, will do

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Your work experience and Duties and responsibilities should match to the Duties and responsibilities mentioned in Canada Gov websites for that NOC, at least 80% match people say, not a literal copy paste from there. As long as your designation matches with the below Titles mentioned and your work experience matches with the Main duties you mentioned in the below link you should be good. If you feel, you entirely selected an unrelated NOC, you can raise a CSE and attach a Letter of Explanation and all supporting documents and submit to IRCC. I would suggest you to do further research in this forum and check what other's have submitted and then change NOC.

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2282&ver=06
Many thanks for your suggestions..

Reeva Gandhi

Oct 22, 2018
Thanks buddy. Mostly around the 1st week of Oct. Toronto as well.. I’ll hit you up once you there !
@rushi.gada hii me and my husband we both are planning to land in 1st week of October itself... i just wanted to know if you have tried anything or have any idea about job search and all... thanks in advance fro your assistance

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
@rushi.gada hii me and my husband we both are planning to land in 1st week of October itself... i just wanted to know if you have tried anything or have any idea about job search and all... thanks in advance fro your assistance
There's a separate section of the forum specifically for this:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/finding-work-in-canada.21/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/resources-for-finding-a-canadian-job.24/

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello everyone, we can discuss one more subject ? How about if we get the PPR soon this month, in September I mean, are you guys planning to land in October ? any idea on how is that practical ? before the winter I guess it would be good ...

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Got a very confusing request letter from IRCC stating to resubmit IMM 5669 with no gaps at Sr 8 (Government Positions) however there aren’t any...called IRCC..no help..emailed London VO..no response..deadline is 7 September..can anybody suggest something?

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hello everyone, we can discuss one more subject ? How about if we get the PPR soon this month, in September I mean, are you guys planning to land in October ? any idea on how is that practical ? before the winter I guess it would be good ...
If you get the PR this month, It is possible to land in Ocr... You need to book the flight and travel. :)

But don't say before winter.. It's already getting cold

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Got a very confusing request letter from IRCC stating to resubmit IMM 5669 with no gaps at Sr 8 (Government Positions) however there aren’t any...called IRCC..no help..emailed London VO..no response..deadline is 7 September..can anybody suggest something?
just re-submit with all the positions you were having

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
There aren't any Govt positions or there aren't any gaps?

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I just paid 5k USD for my daughter's term 1 fee. I can not leave Abu Dhabi until December 15 now. Jan 13, medicals will expire. In a tight spot.
Also, I am in a new job. If I leave until Oct 30, I have 0 days notice. After that it is 90 days. Never thought it will come to this.
I open my gmail inbox and spam folder every few hours as a finger muscle memory now.
Most likely will soft land, settle wife and kid there. I will come back and serve my notice before moving for good.
In spite of all this, in my heart I know that the moment I see that Ready for Visa email, everything will start appearing nice and easy.

Fun fact .. my daughter's new kindergarten teacher is a Canadian. And, they are in love with each other already.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I have heard from my Canadian colleagues that job search wise, October to January is hoping too much. But being there in January will give you access to all the fresh job openings that come in the new year.
Weather will be a life long reality. If we land in winters, we should be wardrobe wise and mentally prepared. I personally prefer cold weather. The feels like weather in my current city is 51C right now .

Reactions: vinayk and omarion