+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

dlnsastri

Jul 18, 2019
any one has idea for Jan 2019 AOR , Canadian Immigration have completed 80% with PPR as they assure in 6 months? Or you think it got extended to 8 months now...

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
Thanku dear friend for sharing .. last week on Thursday I too called them about my application..around 6 pm IST and after 17 mins wait got thru an agent .. he. Said my eligibility in progress. Criminality passed and security not yet initiated. I asked him to send reminder. He said he cannot send one as file in queue for review. He didn’t told me anything new except that Ottawa office is going slow due to holidays and are working hard .. I said how much more time my file will take according to his experience.. he said he is optimistic and it can take 1 week to maximum or 1 month . It was disheartening but yeah I still wake with hope to see golden mail ... and yes 1 positive thing I do is don’t check my account but eye mail daily
Do you have any idea for how long will holiday in Ottawa continue?

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
Here is the answer as per the order.
NO GCMS raised, No ADR, Yes i Called Agent 2 times, once in April and then after my time line got over in July somewhere around 26th July, i am outland - India.

Do let me know if you have any further query. Thanks!
Thanks a lot, it was of great help.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Thanku dear friend for sharing .. last week on Thursday I too called them about my application..around 6 pm IST and after 17 mins wait got thru an agent .. he. Said my eligibility in progress. Criminality passed and security not yet initiated. I asked him to send reminder. He said he cannot send one as file in queue for review. He didn’t told me anything new except that Ottawa office is going slow due to holidays and are working hard .. I said how much more time my file will take according to his experience.. he said he is optimistic and it can take 1 week to maximum or 1 month . It was disheartening but yeah I still wake with hope to see golden mail ... and yes 1 positive thing I do is don’t check my account but eye mail daily
that is very good. If the agent told you that it would take max 1 month! I was told it would not go beyond December.. lol :)

Not sure if the agents at the call center are equipped with this knowledge.

It's all luck from here on... I am relieved that there are no RED flags in my application and it's now just a test of patience ..

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
any one has idea for Jan 2019 AOR , Canadian Immigration have completed 80% with PPR as they assure in 6 months? Or you think it got extended to 8 months now...
Hi Buddy, unfortunately, no one can suggest these details .. it's taking longer for sure, but there is no definite timeline.. 8 months is the new normal it seems..

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

darth_wader_12180

Aug 29, 2018
How
Email this guy who is an MP called Mr Goodale
goodale@sasktel.net

Sample below:

Dear Mr Goodale,

I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on the xxx of January 2019

My details are:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: Xxx
Email address: xxx
DOB of applicant: YYYY-MM-DD
Country of birth: India
Client ID number: xxxx
File number: Xxxxx
Mobile number: 0091-9xxxx
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.

Appreciate your time and help.

Sincerely,
Xx
How much time Mr. Goodale usually takes to answer your email?

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Our status is similar my VO is ottawa, elegibilty in process, criminality passed and security not initiated,only difference is mine is 2Feb AoR. Waiting for golden mail.

Sahiltulika

Aug 20, 2019
Dear All

We applied in Jan 2019 pool, like everyone else. Have also ordered for GCMS notes , will wait for them to come. In the meantime is it normal to be waiting for 7 months. Surprisingly a friend of mine applied in the feb 2019 pool and he got the passport request. Any one has any clue , please advise would appreciate it. thank you

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Similar is the caae with my husband. My info sharing has completed but my husbands been going on and counting continues :(
Your AOR and visa office?
My AOR is January 22nd, visa office is Ottawa.
Is it same for you?
Is your husband the PA?

I believe its why my application has been delayed because the last note on the info sharing according to my GCMS is "Complete - Not reviewed"
I don't know what it means.

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
From where u ordered notes? Me too ordered on 17 July and got message that ircc started working on them on 22 July .. but haven’t received them yet . Aor 27 jan
I ordered it from getgcms.
I guess mine came quickly cos there is no change from the last time I ordered it.