+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Congrats to everyone who received the ppr. Other will receive it soon.

Could someone please update me with the R10 security and list of things that are done in security screening and the possible criteria for rejection. I remember @rushi.gada brother sharing this. Can someone share it please. Asking for a friend.
Thanks .
Hi buddy,

Security check is done by Canadian intelligence and security agencies, with or without cooperation of proper authorities in countries you lived/stayed in, and it is done completely independently from IRCC - IRCC only gets result, which will be positive or negative, without any explanation (as it is classified). This task looks deep into your life(LinkedIn Facebook), activities and associations to find out if you are/were involved or are/were associated in any way with anyone who is/was involved in espionage, terrorism, organized crime, radical movements, crimes against humanity, war crimes, etc..

Criminal check looks into your police certificates and verifies with relevant countries to see if you have a criminal record that may make you inadmissible to Canada.

This process takes the longest

Hope this helps?

Cheers

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I 've submitted four notes, I got two so far, the recent one shows elegibility requires reviews by analyst, what should I do now?
Does your notes mention what is the RR for. Ideally, it should! If not, you still don’t worry and the senior CO could review and find nothing wrong. RR are actually not that rare and many applicants get them. Most cases, if any issue, post clarifying on the GCMS notes, people submit additional supporting documents.. or you will receive an ADR request officially.. either case, it’s not rejection, so don’t worry :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
What's the difference between criminality and security? Are they conducted by visa office?
I just explained a few posts back..

Security check is done by Canadian intelligence and security agencies, with or without cooperation of proper authorities in countries you lived/stayed in, and it is done completely independently from IRCC - IRCC only gets result, which will be positive or negative, without any explanation (as it is classified). This task looks deep into your life(LinkedIn Facebook), activities and associations to find out if you are/were involved or are/were associated in any way with anyone who is/was involved in espionage, terrorism, organized crime, radical movements, crimes against humanity, war crimes, etc..

Criminal check looks into your police certificates and verifies with relevant countries to see if you have a criminal record that may make you inadmissible to Canada.

Reactions: asifraza

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi buddy,

Hope this helps?

Cheers
Do they really look into our FB accounts ? I have plain fb account . No mention of my occupation. Just my gender and education mentioned.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
@HarisJ congratulations bro. Hope all Londoners get the golden email soon. @Awan101 good to see London Visa office making progress, any news bro?

Reactions: Awan101

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018
That ans
Hi buddy,

Hope this helps?

Cheers
That answers my query as well. Thanks

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018
I just explained a few posts back..

Thanks for the thorough reply. Just one more query, how do I know my VO?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Do they really look into our FB accounts ? I have plain fb account . No mention of my occupation. Just my gender and education mentioned.
Well, it’s debatable.. there are people who are spreading extremist thoughts and propaganda on social media. I think this check is more about such things

Reactions: Karthik91

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Thanks for the
Hi buddy,

Hope this helps?

Cheers
Thanks for the reply buddy.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello everyone!

Wish you all a very good luck for the coming week!

Remember, as long as the file is not rejected, it’s not the end of the road and sooner or later the application is bound to be approved.

Keep applying the pressure from your end.

1. Raise a web query every 1 month
2. Call every 2 weeks
3. Order GCMS notes at least once every month if possible :)
4. Check account every alternate day if possible

Above all, live your current life to the fullest and try and keep yourselves busy. Don’t worry about things which you cannot control :)