+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

CJSE

Jul 25, 2019
Sidney VO seems moving, i got a ADR for my Job Responsibilities , which i will reply after discussing with my consultant today. For others whose VO is Sidney, what stage your application is?. My AOR-Jan 4. I called on 29 June, raised a webform on same day. raised gcms notes on 17 July and again on 7 Aug. But i am calling them almost every week. Seems thats the file is moving now. Note that i am CEC too.

Also Congrats to all those who got PPR mail, Good luck
Glad to hear that at least some files are moving. Once you submit your ADR, you'll soon hear a good news.
If you don't mind could you share a little detail about your ADR please? I'm also having doubts regarding my job responsibilities and would like to be ready. TIA

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Oh . Maybe u will get pr before notes :) even I am aor 27 jan and called cic thrice . Same reply: file okay no red flag . Processing...Criminality passed .. security not yet started. I think if all is really well then we can get some good news by this month . What u think?
Unfortunately, when I emailed Ralph's office, I got "eligibility not met".. I suspected my job responsibilities on the reference letter so I got an updated one and submitted it. Never received any ADR, and still waiting for the notes to confirm.. maybe if I never submitted that I would have gotten the same ADR, who knows.. but still waiting for some movement on my file from their side

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Amit2090

Jul 14, 2019
Unfortunately, when I emailed Ralph's office, I got "eligibility not met".. I suspected my job responsibilities on the reference letter so I got an updated one and submitted it. Never received any ADR, and still waiting for the notes to confirm.. maybe if I never submitted that I would have gotten the same ADR, who knows.. but still waiting for some movement on my file from their side
It is exactly the same scenario with me when I got my GCMS notes in June. Eligibility was not met and agent has written 'Job responsibilities not given' so I immediately sent additional document regarding Job duties and Responsibilities issued by my employer.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
It is exactly the same scenario with me when I got my GCMS notes in June. Eligibility was not met and agent has written 'Job responsibilities not given' so I immediately sent additional document regarding Job duties and Responsibilities issued by my employer.
Do you know since when they've been sitting on your file under that status?

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Glad to hear that at least some files are moving. Once you submit your ADR, you'll soon hear a good news.
If you don't mind could you share a little detail about your ADR please? I'm also having doubts regarding my job responsibilities and would like to be ready. TIA
this is what they said, as i said i am CEC. Hope this helps. Has anyone faced the same and what did you do. My Employment letter doesn't have my duties.

>Employment Letter: After reviewing your employment letters from XXX and YYY, it
appears that none of these letters show the duties that you did at the time you were working there.
The employment letters and/or contracts do show some information however duties are missing
from each of the letters you provided. Please provide an official document printed on company
letterhead stating your name, the details of your employment in Canada such as the duties you
performed at each position, the start and end dates of your employment, full time or part time
work and salary you were paid. This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/14

Reactions: PrasadK

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018
Does anybody has an idea of Abu Dhabi VO? Is the background check conducted by them? What about their processing time?

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018
Hi buddy,

It’s fair to assume that your eligibility is MET .. agents on call are quick to point on any ongoing checks.

To double check, you could call again and confirm what’s the status on the following;

Eligibility
Criminality
Security

Criminality and security are part of b/g checks

To me, I wouldn’t be worried, you are all set for the PPR. :)
What's the difference between criminality and security? Are they conducted by visa office?

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hello All,

We got our PPR email today around 10 am :)

Timeline :
Application type: Inland CEC
ETA: 15th Nov 2018
AOR: 13th Jan 2019
Medical Passed: 21st Feb 2019
Biometric: N/A
VO: Edmonton
PPR: 16th August 2019

Goodluck to you all :)
Congratulations bro, my file was in Edmonton before as well but got transfered into Vancouver, do you have any ADR or RR? mine was RCMP and fingerprints for ADR and Elegibility RR, please let me know, thanks!