+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello All,

I applied under CEC category inland application. My visa office is Edmonton , I don’t have any update from IRCC since medical passed. I have emailed once on 28th July and they said they are processing my file ASAP. I just want to know if anyone facing delay like me and how the Edmonton office processing time is?

AoR :23 January
MeP: 06 March

No update since medical.
Hi buddy, don’t worry!

Follow all the steps I have mentioned on page 413. Share the details and we can go forward from there

Good luck!

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018
Hello lovely people, I called CIC to get a sense of what’s happening since the last GU I got on the 18th of July.

No great changes, it’s still the same - criminality - pass - eligibility- recommended pass - security - not begin yet

She also told me that she cannot send a reminder right now as the file is still being worked on.. which is always good.

When the file stays dormant for a long time, that’s when they ideally leave a follow up
Note for the VO.

Also, there was no mention of my earlier call, so those are not part of official notes if anyone ever wondered

Wait time was 17mins

Thanks !
I called ircc but i didn't had your 3 stages of application processing in my perspective. All in all i got a reply from the agent that my background check is in process and everything till now was positive. Can you assess as to which stage my application is and not i need to send a reminder?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I called ircc but i didn't had your 3 stages of application processing in my perspective. All in all i got a reply from the agent that my background check is in process and everything till now was positive. Can you assess as to which stage my application is and not i need to send a reminder?
Hi buddy,

It’s fair to assume that your eligibility is MET .. agents on call are quick to point on any ongoing checks.

To double check, you could call again and confirm what’s the status on the following;

Eligibility
Criminality
Security

Criminality and security are part of b/g checks

To me, I wouldn’t be worried, you are all set for the PPR. :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Finally it’s PPR time for me tooo......
With the blessings of Waheguru ji .....
got the most awaited golden mail ... at 2:30 pm OTTAWA time..the wait is over...
Timeline:
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 22 jan 2019
Medical: march 1,2019
Biometrics: April 1,2019
Nothing known after these completion dates ...as my case was handled by the consultant......
But called up CIC on 9th August and came to know that my file is open for review by the officer...
Wishing all a speedy PPR
thanks a ton EVERYONE for ur support throughout...
Congratulations bro, all the best for your future

Reactions: Amanjot7

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018
Hi buddy,

It’s fair to assume that your eligibility is MET .. agents on call are quick to point on any ongoing checks.

To double check, you could call again and confirm what’s the status on the following;

Eligibility
Criminality
Security

Criminality and security are part of b/g checks

To me, I wouldn’t be worried, you are all set for the PPR. :)
From your reply and recalling my conversation with IRCC, i figure out that eligibility is done. Background check remains in process for which I will check on with in next 10 days. Thanks for your support

D

Deleted member 826724

Hello All,

We got our PPR email today around 10 am :)

Timeline :
Application type: Inland CEC
ETA: 15th Nov 2018
AOR: 13th Jan 2019
Medical Passed: 21st Feb 2019
Biometric: N/A
VO: Edmonton
PPR: 16th August 2019

Goodluck to you all :)
Congratulations! Well done

Reactions: Amanjot7

Amit2090

Jul 14, 2019
Got generic response after raising web form

Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: PrasadK

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018

Good day ,

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Wow. They didn't even try

asifraza

Aug 11, 2018

Good day ,

Its better to call them

Reactions: rushi.gada

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Sidney VO seems moving, i got a ADR for my Job Responsibilities , which i will reply after discussing with my consultant today. For others whose VO is Sidney, what stage your application is?. My AOR-Jan 4. I called on 29 June, raised a webform on same day. raised gcms notes on 17 July and again on 7 Aug. But i am calling them almost every week. Seems thats the file is moving now. Note that i am CEC too.

Also Congrats to all those who got PPR mail, Good luck

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

Good day ,

Got same reply on 9 August to my CSE raised on 2 august and in 12 august Ottawa office mailed that file in queue for review by an officer. At least they sent reminder to Ottawa office . My aor 27 jan . Many get another generic reply from Ottawa office that file need additional verifications . I hope these generic reply don’t have any hidden meaning. I am on 200 day today. Waiting sometimes get anxious and sometimes able to make peace with this wait..

Reactions: CJSE

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Sidney VO seems moving, i got a ADR for my Job Responsibilities , which i will reply after discussing with my consultant today. For others whose VO is Sidney, what stage your application is?. My AOR-Jan 4. I called on 29 June, raised a webform on same day. raised gcms notes on 17 July and again on 7 Aug. But i am calling them almost every week. Seems thats the file is moving now.
My AOR is 27th Jan... No communication or ADR from IRCC yet. If I call, the official information is always "in process, will let you know if we need anything".. still waiting on my GCMS notes, day 40 now

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Sidney VO seems moving, i got a ADR for my Job Responsibilities , which i will reply after discussing with my consultant today. For others whose VO is Sidney, what stage your application is?. My AOR-Jan 4. I called on 29 June, raised a webform on same day. raised gcms notes on 17 July and again on 7 Aug. But i am calling them almost every week. Seems thats the file is moving now. Note that i am CEC too.

Also Congrats to all those who got PPR mail, Good luck
Even I ordered gcms notes on 17 July from getgcms. Have u received them ?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
My AOR is 27th Jan... No communication or ADR from IRCC yet. If I call, the official information is always "in process, will let you know if we need anything".. still waiting on my GCMS notes, day 40 now
Oh . Maybe u will get pr before notes :) even I am aor 27 jan and called cic thrice . Same reply: file okay no red flag . Processing...Criminality passed .. security not yet started. I think if all is really well then we can get some good news by this month . What u think?