+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Tahsinxp

Aug 16, 2019
Hi All,

I just called the agent at IRCC. She said that my application has been approved on August 8 th ( AOR 9 th Jan ). But my VO is Winnipeg. She said that since I have not received any email yet as of today, there is a chance my file might be transfer to Vancouver office ( since I reside in Vancouver ) in order to arrange an interview. It may take upto 6 weeks.

Has anyone been in a similar situation ?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Finally it’s PPR time for me tooo......
With the blessings of Waheguru ji .....
got the most awaited golden mail ... at 2:30 pm OTTAWA time..the wait is over...
Timeline:
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 22 jan 2019
Medical: march 1,2019
Biometrics: April 1,2019
Nothing known after these completion dates ...as my case was handled by the consultant......
But called up CIC on 9th August and came to know that my file is open for review by the officer...
Wishing all a speedy PPR
thanks a ton EVERYONE for ur support throughout...
Wow..congratulations..u really would be missed in this forum..have a wonderful life in Canada

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Hello Guys, I was a silent observer in this group. Finally got the golden mail today morning here are my details AOR : 22 Jan 2019 PPR : 15 Aug 2019 There was no ghost update directly I received the mail. This group is really positive thanks guys! For everyone who are waiting dont worry PPR is on its way. Just hold on
Heartiest Congratulations

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hello All,

I applied under CEC category inland application. My visa office is Edmonton , I don’t have any update from IRCC since medical passed. I have emailed once on 28th July and they said they are processing my file ASAP. I just want to know if anyone facing delay like me and how the Edmonton office processing time is?

AoR :23 January
MeP: 06 March

No update since medical.
Same here in Edmonton as well, but my file got transfered to Vancouver now, no updates at all!

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone get their PPR with Review Required of eligibility? my eligibility is in RR for at least one month, I am worried now.

Reeva Gandhi

Oct 22, 2018
Does anyone get their PPR with Review Required of eligibility? my eligibility is in RR for at least one month, I am worried now.
I have the same situation. My eligibility is RR since a month... i guess we need to have patience... it will be PPR for us soon

asondaughter

May 7, 2019
Hi buddy, many congratulations :)

It’s very simple. When you get your CoPR, it will mention a date before which you would need to enter Canada. At times, this date is inclusive of a small extension of about 2-3 months in case your medical is about to get expired.

Most cases, when the medicals have already expired before ready for visa, you maybe be asked to redo medical and then the CoPR is granted ..

Either ways, don’t worry, they will tell you .. only thing to remember here is that you need to enter Canada before the date mentioned on your CoPR :)

Hope that helps you?

Cheers
Thank you so very much :) hope your email stating PPR soon here! wish you lots of luck.

Reactions: rushi.gada

asondaughter

May 7, 2019
First of all hearty congratulations for getting PPR.
Could you please tell us if you raised any GCMS, were you asked for any ADR, If yes, then what kind, did you get any specific update by calling the agents? Finally are you inland or outland and your country of residence.
Now, as far as I know, you need to reach Canada before your medical expires, otherwise your visa will become invalid. However, looking for others' opinions.
Here is the answer as per the order.
NO GCMS raised, No ADR, Yes i Called Agent 2 times, once in April and then after my time line got over in July somewhere around 26th July, i am outland - India.

Do let me know if you have any further query. Thanks!