+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

D

Deleted member 826724

Hello Guys, I was a silent observer in this group. Finally got the golden mail today morning here are my details AOR : 22 Jan 2019 PPR : 15 Aug 2019 There was no ghost update directly I received the mail. This group is really positive thanks guys! For everyone who are waiting dont worry PPR is on its way. Just hold on
Congratulations

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Finally it’s PPR time for me tooo......
With the blessings of Waheguru ji .....
got the most awaited golden mail ... at 2:30 pm OTTAWA time..the wait is over...
Timeline:
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 22 jan 2019
Medical: march 1,2019
Biometrics: April 1,2019
Nothing known after these completion dates ...as my case was handled by the consultant......
But called up CIC on 9th August and came to know that my file is open for review by the officer...
Wishing all a speedy PPR
thanks a ton EVERYONE for ur support throughout...
congrats

Reactions: Amanjot7

Reeva Gandhi

Oct 22, 2018
got the most awaited golden mail ... at 2:30 pm OTTAWA time..the wait is over...
Timeline:
Nothing known after these completion dates ...as my case was handled by the consultant......
But called up CIC on 9th August and came to know that my file is open for review by the officer...
Wishing all a speedy PPR
Congratulations

Reactions: Amanjot7

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I wouldn't worry about the winter, it's going to the warmest winter at heart in your life :)

PPR will come soon buddy!
Hahaha well said! The PPR would keep anyone warm :D

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hahaha well said! The PPR would keep anyone warm :D
:) Not so sure. Those winters are brutal. I was also hoping to be there by Oct latest and incrementally feel it getting colder. At this rate, I just dont know... My employer may need 2-3 months hand over so if I get PPR today, its moving in Nov. Brrrr.... My meds expire in Jan...

Anyway, that would be a good problem :)

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Timeline:
Wishing all a speedy PPR
Congratulations Aman. Have a great life ahead :)

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hello Guys, I was a silent observer in this group. Finally got the golden mail today morning here are my details AOR : 22 Jan 2019 PPR : 15 Aug 2019 There was no ghost update directly I received the mail. This group is really positive thanks guys! For everyone who are waiting dont worry PPR is on its way. Just hold on
Congratulations... Happy for you! Your visa office?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
:) Not so sure. Those winters are brutal. I was also hoping to be there by Oct latest and incrementally feel it getting colder. At this rate, I just dont know... My employer may need 2-3 months hand over so if I get PPR today, its moving in Nov. Brrrr.... My meds expire in Jan...

Anyway, that would be a good problem :)
Honestly, I was hoping I would be there in August itself.. But, the universe has other plans. Anyway, don't want to think about weather and work yet, will deal with it as and when it comes. Important to get the PPR email first. I am ready to bare the harshest winter for the same :)

asondaughter

May 7, 2019
Hi Mates,

Today I got my PPR Email.

AOR;- 23 Jan
CPC Ottawa

I just came back after submitting my Passport. I have one question, my medical is expiring in Dec 2019. so Do i need to land in Canada before that or it is like the period of 1 year start from the day you got the visa stamp.

Please feel free to ask me any question you might have.

Thanks to all the friends here.