+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Today I received a response from CPC Ottawa
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

I have GCMS notes from Apr 4 and Jun 24. There is no change in the notes. As per notes,
Security not started, eligibility not started, criminality in progress, Info Sharing In Progress

Should I be worried? Is it going to take much longer than expected?
Some forums say this could mean Security Screening but there is no way to tell for sure other than GCMS notes. And, no way to tell how long security screening takes.
These get resolved in a few days or many months.
It's a black box. I sincerely hope it is random reply without any hidden meanings.
If it makes you feel any better, I have same status and i got the exact same reply, few days ago.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
If I want to submit multiple documents, do I have to submit it through a web form? I needed to upload some documents for my work experience and there are four files. I uploaded 1 through mycic account and then just uploaded all 4 with an explanation of what each document was. Will that be okay?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Some forums say this could mean Security Screening but there is no way to tell for sure other than GCMS notes. And, no way to tell how long security screening takes.
These get resolved in a few days or many months.
It's a black box. I sincerely hope it is random reply without any hidden meanings.
If it makes you feel any better, I have same status and i got the exact same reply, few days ago.
I have gcms notes and nothing out of ordinary is in there. Not sure that i am reading notes correctly :(

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
If I want to submit multiple documents, do I have to submit it through a web form? I needed to upload some documents for my work experience and there are four files. I uploaded 1 through mycic account and then just uploaded all 4 with an explanation of what each document was. Will that be okay?
If they give you a request, then you could send it through mycic; otherwise, you could only submit it through webform or mail to them. It would take 5-10 days for them to send you an acknowledgment email of receiving and transferring it to your office for review.

It’s better to organize and combine your files into one. You could put a footnote (or an index page if too many pages) for your file to make it more clear. The webform can only accept no more than 2MB file.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
If they give you a request, then you could send it through mycic; otherwise, you could only submit it through webform or mail to them. It would take 5-10 days for them to send you an acknowledgment email of receiving and transferring it to your office for review.

It’s better to organize and combine your files into one. You could put a footnote (or an index page if too many pages) for your file to make it more clear. The webform can only accept no more than 2MB file.
I’ve already submitted a web form but I will consolidate my files together and upload it on mycic account tonight. I guess it will be easier that way.

Reactions: kzeed12

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Finally it’s PPR time for me tooo......
With the blessings of Waheguru ji .....
got the most awaited golden mail ... at 2:30 pm OTTAWA time..the wait is over...
Timeline:
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 22 jan 2019
Medical: march 1,2019
Biometrics: April 1,2019
Nothing known after these completion dates ...as my case was handled by the consultant......
But called up CIC on 9th August and came to know that my file is open for review by the officer...
Wishing all a speedy PPR
thanks a ton EVERYONE for ur support throughout...

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
got the most awaited golden mail ... at 2:30 pm OTTAWA time..the wait is over...
Timeline:
Nothing known after these completion dates ...as my case was handled by the consultant......
But called up CIC on 9th August and came to know that my file is open for review by the officer...
Wishing all a speedy PPR
Congratulations.. real glad for you! :) Have a great time in Canada :D

nuour

Nov 15, 2018
Hello Guys, I was a silent observer in this group. Finally got the golden mail today morning here are my details AOR : 22 Jan 2019 PPR : 15 Aug 2019 There was no ghost update directly I received the mail. This group is really positive thanks guys! For everyone who are waiting dont worry PPR is on its way. Just hold on

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hello Guys, I was a silent observer in this group. Finally got the golden mail today morning here are my details AOR : 22 Jan 2019 PPR : 15 Aug 2019 There was no ghost update directly I received the mail. This group is really positive thanks guys! For everyone who are waiting dont worry PPR is on its way. Just hold on
Timeline:
Wishing all a speedy PPR
CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU! Activity at the end of the week, great way to start the weekend

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Congratulations

D

Deleted member 826724

Timeline:
Wishing all a speedy PPR
Congratulations indeed

Reactions: Amanjot7