Aug 5, 2019
It's PPR!!!
I posted my ghost update few hours ago.
Nationality: Nigerian
Family Size: 2
VO: Ottawa
AOR: January 18th 2019
ITA: November 2018
Raised CSE Three times in total. First had an error so I sent a second one same day to find out my VO.

I didn't call because the process seemed too tedious.

Mailed Ralph 30th July 2019 (thanks to advice from this thread, used the format here too but edited a bit).

Reply was criminality passed, the rest not started.

I raised third CSE same day? and got reply 1st August. Responsible officer is verifying if application meets eligibility requirements. Background verifications are in process.

I thought maybe Septemeber but it's here! Goodluck to everyone.

By the way, I read about the rejection case and panicked. I went through all my documents again but decided there was nothing I could do at this point. I hope he/she gets through this.

My PPR is dedicated to you all. Thanks for all the encouragement and information.
Congratulations.

AdaMazi

Aug 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

Been a silent reader and I feel like I should share my status right now so I don’t feel guilty when its time to share the success story

AOR: 9th January, 2019
Criminality passed sometime in May
Added Spouse: 26th July
No further updates.

Fingers still crossed ... Hoping for the best.

This forum has been both helpful and encouraging. I totally rejoice when everyone gets the golden email because i feel like i know y’all personally.

For the rest of us Jan applicants waiting, its almost time, we shall rejoice soon.

Cheers

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
This thread is spreading positivity in true sense. Everyone is trying to help each other the best way possible. I can see some people upset and some people are happy because of the way application is going forward. I too am going through low and high moments many times. Frustration comes when nothing is getting updated in application while it is always a bliss to see updates. These ups and downs are teaching us the importance of patience. We are those few people who have come so long from that IELTS exam hall to different stages of application. Fate has brought us here and we will keep going until we reach our destination. Dont get tired or frustrated. Just keep going and be kind to help each other the way we all are doing. God is watching. You are inch closer today than you were yesterday. One day all of these will become nostalgia and will bring smile on your face.... Today we used to check CIC application everyday. But remember that day when we had no such thing to do. In my case, there was a time when I used to curse my fate/luck/life. But now I feel good as there is something exciting happening. Yes, it has not ended yet. I have not received PPR mail yet. But I am hopeful that one day it will happen. And on that day, all those pain that you gone through wont matter. Journey is always more thrilling than the destimation. So guys, have faith.
God has better plans for us. Good luck..
extremely well-said!!!! I have gone through different stages of emotions with a lot of ups and downs: sadness, frustration, anger, hopelessness.... I am pretty sure this duration has imprinted a lot of grey hair on me as well :D. Having said that, I finally made peace with myself and let go of all the agony coz application status won't speed up or change with my emotions. I used to check cic everyday but now I am limiting myself to check it once per week, but still pretty silently actively read threads on the forum. Like the quoted comment, we are much luckier in terms of managing to gathering all documents, successfully submitting all documents, patiently waiting 6+ months. I know some of us feel it is unfair for later-month applicants getting PPR, but if we take a look back, there are plenty of 2018 folks still waiting their time. And, every person's journey is different, instead of getting the green eyes, why don't why just send them the truly heartening congrats? Hang on there, distract yourselves with work, different activities, wait for your time, and DONT CHECK YOUR CIC DAILY :D.

From Toronto with lot of hugs and prays
Hello everyone,

Been a silent reader and I feel like I should share my status right now so I don’t feel guilty when its time to share the success story

AOR: 9th January, 2019
Criminality passed sometime in May
Added Spouse: 26th July
No further updates.

Fingers still crossed ... Hoping for the best.

This forum has been both helpful and encouraging. I totally rejoice when everyone gets the golden email because i feel like i know y’all personally.

For the rest of us Jan applicants waiting, its almost time, we shall rejoice soon.

Cheers
I am so happy to read these msgs.. together, we will get through this phase of life :)

All the best everyone .. just don’t lose the positivity!

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I am so happy to read these msgs.. together, we will get through this phase of life :)

All the best everyone .. just don’t lose the positivity!
Sept 2018 Aor / Meds exp on 20th sept 2019..

The next few weeks gonna be so hard to get by - each day feels like a drag as it gets closer -
And its almost winter - so lots of snow when i land o_O

Reactions: rushi.gada

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
Hello Everyone finally got the ready for visa mail for me and my wife.
I came to canada as a student. Got the post graduate work permit.
My permit was about to expire on Aug 24 2019.
My wife is in India.
ITA- NOV 28 2018
AOR- JAN 23 2019
MEP- MAR 5 2019
ADR- ( Canadian PCC and wifes Biometrics) MAR 6 2019
Got the ghost update yesterday around 5.30pm canadian time.
Got the ready for visa mail today around 7 am.
My employer didn't gave me the job letter at all.
But i provided them with every other document to prove my work experience.
Letters signed by coworkers on white paper with duties.
Self attested letter to confirm my job with the employer.
Tax slips.
Pay stubs.
Time sheets.
Reference from customers.

In the end i i wou like to thank you all for all the positive support throughout.
Especially @rushi.gada you were amazing.
I wish everyone waiting for the golden email all the very best.
Stay positive.
Stay blessed.

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hello Everyone finally got the ready for visa mail for me and my wife.
I came to canada as a student. Got the post graduate work permit.
My permit was about to expire on Aug 24 2019.
My wife is in India.
ITA- NOV 28 2018
AOR- JAN 23 2019
MEP- MAR 5 2019
ADR- ( Canadian PCC and wifes Biometrics) MAR 6 2019
Got the ghost update yesterday around 5.30pm canadian time.
Got the ready for visa mail today around 7 am.
My employer didn't gave me the job letter at all.
But i provided them with every other document to prove my work experience.
Letters signed by coworkers on white paper with duties.
Self attested letter to confirm my job with the employer.
Tax slips.
Pay stubs.
Time sheets.
Reference from customers.

In the end i i wou like to thank you all for all the positive support throughout.
Especially @rushi.gada you were amazing.
I wish everyone waiting for the golden email all the very best.
Stay positive.
Stay blessed.
Congratulations Raman.. Do you mind sharing your VO as well?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Today I received a response from CPC Ottawa
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

I have GCMS notes from Apr 4 and Jun 24. There is no change in the notes. As per notes,
Security not started, eligibility not started, criminality in progress, Info Sharing In Progress

Should I be worried? Is it going to take much longer than expected?

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
After opening your cic application and clicking “View submitted application and upload documents” at the very top of page, changing “documentsToSubmit.do” to “applicationChecklist.do” at website address and then pressing Enter will allow you check what you wrote before you submitted the application. By this, you can make sure what your chose at your study section.
Thanks, I did, and Yes, I didn't input the right answer, what should I do now?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Thanks, I did, and Yes, I didn't input the right answer, what should I do now?
Raise webform and submit your Letter of Explanation