Sep 25, 2018
It's PPR!!!
I posted my ghost update few hours ago.
Nationality: Nigerian
Family Size: 2
VO: Ottawa
AOR: January 18th 2019
ITA: November 2018
Raised CSE Three times in total. First had an error so I sent a second one same day to find out my VO.

I didn't call because the process seemed too tedious.

Mailed Ralph 30th July 2019 (thanks to advice from this thread, used the format here too but edited a bit).

Reply was criminality passed, the rest not started.

I raised third CSE same day? and got reply 1st August. Responsible officer is verifying if application meets eligibility requirements. Background verifications are in process.

I thought maybe Septemeber but it's here! Goodluck to everyone.

By the way, I read about the rejection case and panicked. I went through all my documents again but decided there was nothing I could do at this point. I hope he/she gets through this.

My PPR is dedicated to you all. Thanks for all the encouragement and information.

what is cse and how do you raise it?

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
It's PPR!!!
Raised CSE Three times in total. First had an error so I sent a second one same day to find out my VO.

Mailed Ralph 30th July 2019 (thanks to advice from this thread, used the format here too but edited a bit).

I raised third CSE same day? and got reply 1st August. Responsible officer is verifying if application meets eligibility requirements. Background verifications are in process.

By the way, I read about the rejection case and panicked. I went through all my documents again but decided there was nothing I could do at this point. I hope he/she gets through this.

My PPR is dedicated to you all. Thanks for all the encouragement and information.
Congrats countryman. Same VO. AOR+8 days.

Reeva Gandhi

Oct 22, 2018
It's PPR!!!

Congratulations

Reactions: Villagegirl

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
It's PPR!!!

Heartiest congratulations:) did you got any ghost update before PR ? My account silent since biometric and Ralph confirmed only criminality passed .

Luvlyluv

Jul 8, 2019
Congrats dear. I have same AoR ie 18th Jan. Got a ghost update last week. Nationality, Nigeria.
It's PPR!!!

Luvlyluv

Jul 8, 2019
Good day all.
Please I have a question.
My AoR is 18th Jan, Single Applicant and Nationality Nigerian.
I got married sometime April and my husband is a temporary Resident in Canada and is currently processing his Atlantic immigration pilot Program for PR. So I raised a CSE 2weeks ago informing them of my change in marital status but stated that my husband ain't going with me (unaccompanying spouse). I just logged into my applications and saw that my hubby was listed as a dependent.
Is this normal please? And could this be the reason for the prolonged delay? As this was the reason we didnt update my application long before now.

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Celebrating 7 months and 7 days since AOR. Wow. I was so sure that I’d get the mail within 6 months.

For some reason this has started to feel like a personal failure of some sort.
Yes. I completely relate to your feeling.
It's more like a task to be accomplished / target achieve for ego satisfaction.
The excitement to be in Canada and begin a new life is starting to fade

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
I’m a little bit lost by reading your story now. So if you are sure that they didn’t count your study in Canada, it should be fine. In case of delaying your case, it’s better to submit a LOE regarding your true study information and you could attach some supportive documents to prove your LOE too.

As long as this issue didn’t change you CRS, it should be no harm to your application (since they can easily very your education status if it’s done or still progressing in Canada). Don’t be too stressful!

Did you check what you filled in the application by changing web address to “/applicationChecklist.do”?
Thanks a lot bro, what is that your last sentence?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Thanks a lot bro, what is that your last sentence?
After opening your cic application and clicking “View submitted application and upload documents” at the very top of page, changing “documentsToSubmit.do” to “applicationChecklist.do” at website address and then pressing Enter will allow you check what you wrote before you submitted the application. By this, you can make sure what your chose at your study section.

Reactions: PrasadK

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi all,

To my Indian friends, 15th Aug, this day is a big day for us and let’s not lose hope as we too will have our day soon!

For everyone else, this week has been slow but nothing to worry, remember, if your file is perfect, they cannot reject you, so the worse is only waiting a few extra months. It’s all going to be worth it.

We will all talk about this to future applicants and maybe they will be better prepared then us to deal with this.

Good luck u all!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
It's PPR!!!

Congratulations and good luck for your life in Canada

Humayra

Jul 19, 2019
Bangladesh
It's PPR!!!

Congratulations!!

Reactions: Villagegirl

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
This thread is spreading positivity in true sense. Everyone is trying to help each other the best way possible. I can see some people upset and some people are happy because of the way application is going forward. I too am going through low and high moments many times. Frustration comes when nothing is getting updated in application while it is always a bliss to see updates. These ups and downs are teaching us the importance of patience. We are those few people who have come so long from that IELTS exam hall to different stages of application. Fate has brought us here and we will keep going until we reach our destination. Dont get tired or frustrated. Just keep going and be kind to help each other the way we all are doing. God is watching. You are inch closer today than you were yesterday. One day all of these will become nostalgia and will bring smile on your face.... Today we used to check CIC application everyday. But remember that day when we had no such thing to do. In my case, there was a time when I used to curse my fate/luck/life. But now I feel good as there is something exciting happening. Yes, it has not ended yet. I have not received PPR mail yet. But I am hopeful that one day it will happen. And on that day, all those pain that you gone through wont matter. Journey is always more thrilling than the destimation. So guys, have faith.
God has better plans for us. Good luck..

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
This thread is spreading positivity in true sense. Everyone is trying to help each other the best way possible. I can see some people upset and some people are happy because of the way application is going forward. I too am going through low and high moments many times. Frustration comes when nothing is getting updated in application while it is always a bliss to see updates. These ups and downs are teaching us the importance of patience. We are those few people who have come so long from that IELTS exam hall to different stages of application. Fate has brought us here and we will keep going until we reach our destination. Dont get tired or frustrated. Just keep going and be kind to help each other the way we all are doing. God is watching. You are inch closer today than you were yesterday. One day all of these will become nostalgia and will bring smile on your face.... Today we used to check CIC application everyday. But remember that day when we had no such thing to do. In my case, there was a time when I used to curse my fate/luck/life. But now I feel good as there is something exciting happening. Yes, it has not ended yet. I have not received PPR mail yet. But I am hopeful that one day it will happen. And on that day, all those pain that you gone through wont matter. Journey is always more thrilling than the destimation. So guys, have faith.
God has better plans for us. Good luck..
extremely well-said!!!! I have gone through different stages of emotions with a lot of ups and downs: sadness, frustration, anger, hopelessness.... I am pretty sure this duration has imprinted a lot of grey hair on me as well :D. Having said that, I finally made peace with myself and let go of all the agony coz application status won't speed up or change with my emotions. I used to check cic everyday but now I am limiting myself to check it once per week, but still pretty silently actively read threads on the forum. Like the quoted comment, we are much luckier in terms of managing to gathering all documents, successfully submitting all documents, patiently waiting 6+ months. I know some of us feel it is unfair for later-month applicants getting PPR, but if we take a look back, there are plenty of 2018 folks still waiting their time. And, every person's journey is different, instead of getting the green eyes, why don't why just send them the truly heartening congrats? Hang on there, distract yourselves with work, different activities, wait for your time, and DONT CHECK YOUR CIC DAILY :D.

From Toronto with lot of hugs and prays