+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
Hello, I want to share a sad news, I got the mail from canada govt that my application got refused due to my education qualifiaction criteria didnt met and they will refund the fees and etc.
However at the time of my EE my WES score mentioned by them was 128 points.
But in their email they said that it didnt match on verifying that and it came to 120 points, so due to that my points came down directly to 435 from 468, and that is why it got refused.

But on checking with my consultancy We found out that they considered only one qualificatio of mine wereas I had submitted two equivalent qualification to wes and based upon that only the WES at first time and evaluated to 128 point and based on that only I got the ITA as I had matched all the criteria of the canada govt express entry.
So I raised an email to WES mentioning the mistake which had happen by them and inform them to reopen my case as It was not my fault and due to this my application was refused my the immigration officer.. It was a shock for me as I had not imagined that like it will happen to me.
And they even told me regarding that, I got to know this only when I emailed them regarding my application status and after 4 days they replied me with this mail.
Very sorry to hear your news. Could you please elaborate what qualifications you submitted to WES. Also, we knew that once WES certifies the educational qualifications, it is acceptable everywhere, but your experience is opposite of this. What could be the reason?
Hoping your case gets reopened soon.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
I got a response from a web form query I raised earlier last week. Here's what it said -

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied
  • The background verifications are currently not in process yet.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Local immigration office in Calgary Alberta.
Can someone please tell me what's included in background verifications? Also, any idea about the processing times of Calgary VO?

My case was previously being processed in Montreal. I am hoping Calgary has better processing times

Villagegirl

Aug 14, 2019
Hello, I want to share a sad news, I got the mail from canada govt that my application got refused due to my education qualifiaction criteria didnt met and they will refund the fees and etc.
But in their email they said that it didnt match on verifying that and it came to 120 points, so due to that my points came down directly to 435 from 468, and that is why it got refused.

But on checking with my consultancy We found out that they considered only one qualificatio of mine wereas I had submitted two equivalent qualification to wes and based upon that only the WES at first time and evaluated to 128 point and based on that only I got the ITA as I had matched all the criteria of the canada govt express entry.
So I raised an email to WES mentioning the mistake which had happen by them and inform them to reopen my case as It was not my fault and due to this my application was refused my the immigration officer.. It was a shock for me as I had not imagined that like it will happen to me.
And they even told me regarding that, I got to know this only when I emailed them regarding my application status and after 4 days they replied me with this mail.
Wow. So sorry to hear this. They could have atleast sent an ADR. All hope isn't lost though

CJSE

Jul 25, 2019

So sorry to hear this news after 6+ months. Until such time wes get back to you on your request, it's better if you can create a new application and get ready to reapply. Chances are low for ircc to reopen cases. If they do you are really lucky.
Don't be upset, let's face the situation.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hey guy, I just realized something very important related to my application, and I think that might be the reason why my application takes so long:
So when I was filling up my study and language profile, when I was asked if I was awarded a Canadian degree, I mistakenly answered yes, because I misunderstood it as are you going to be awarded a Canadian degree, but then I realized it should be "no" cause I am still not finished my school yet. So I changed it back to "no", but somehow my computer got frozen at that moment and I had to restarted, but I do rememered that I saved my changes. So after restarting computer, I finished the payment and submitted the application. I didn't know that the system didn't save my changes and it still show the old information until yesterday I was cheching my profile. I was shocked....I have already raised a webform to explain this situation but I am freaking anixous now. Does anyone have similar experience please help!!!!!!! many thanks!
I did recalculate my CRS score, it seems like they didn't count my study in Canada anyway, so I am really lost now...

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018

So sorry to hear about the situation of your application. But as eduction is usually noted during R10 check by the program assistant, I am surprised it was missed until now? Did you order GCMS notes?

Reactions: PrasadK

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018

Dear @Aniruddha Pingle,

Please do not feel dissappointed - it was an unexpected mistake

I would suggest raise a webform to IRCC with a letter of explanation LOE and request IRCC to reconsider and ask for suggestion ..

Make sure you explain it well to IRCC..
Do not loose hope ..
Recently there were 2 rejections from IRCC which was not candidates mistake and they reopened the file and got them PPR in less than 2 weeks time.

So do your part and hope for good ..

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019

Hi i am so sorry hear this .
A quick question your WES evaluation states that you have 2 degrees. However however the immigration officer states that WES only show one degree. am i correct , if yes do you have a copy of your WES evaluation report to submit to the immigration.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hey guy, I just realized something very important related to my application, and I think that might be the reason why my application takes so long:
So when I was filling up my study and language profile, when I was asked if I was awarded a Canadian degree, I mistakenly answered yes, because I misunderstood it as are you going to be awarded a Canadian degree, but then I realized it should be "no" cause I am still not finished my school yet. So I changed it back to "no", but somehow my computer got frozen at that moment and I had to restarted, but I do rememered that I saved my changes. So after restarting computer, I finished the payment and submitted the application. I didn't know that the system didn't save my changes and it still show the old information until yesterday I was cheching my profile. I was shocked....I have already raised a webform to explain this situation but I am freaking anixous now. Does anyone have similar experience please help!!!!!!! many thanks!
I did recalculate my CRS score, it seems like they didn't count my study in Canada anyway, so I am really lost now...
I’m a little bit lost by reading your story now. So if you are sure that they didn’t count your study in Canada, it should be fine. In case of delaying your case, it’s better to submit a LOE regarding your true study information and you could attach some supportive documents to prove your LOE too.

As long as this issue didn’t change you CRS, it should be no harm to your application (since they can easily very your education status if it’s done or still progressing in Canada). Don’t be too stressful!

Did you check what you filled in the application by changing web address to “/applicationChecklist.do”?

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

So sorry to hear that mate! I know now is the toughest time but try and stay positive and try everything that you can with IRCC. Stay in communication here as well and please keep us posted

Villagegirl

Aug 14, 2019
It's PPR!!!
I posted my ghost update few hours ago.
Nationality: Nigerian
Family Size: 2
VO: Ottawa
AOR: January 18th 2019
ITA: November 2018
Raised CSE Three times in total. First had an error so I sent a second one same day to find out my VO.

I didn't call because the process seemed too tedious.

Mailed Ralph 30th July 2019 (thanks to advice from this thread, used the format here too but edited a bit).

Reply was criminality passed, the rest not started.

I raised third CSE same day? and got reply 1st August. Responsible officer is verifying if application meets eligibility requirements. Background verifications are in process.

I thought maybe Septemeber but it's here! Goodluck to everyone.

By the way, I read about the rejection case and panicked. I went through all my documents again but decided there was nothing I could do at this point. I hope he/she gets through this.

My PPR is dedicated to you all. Thanks for all the encouragement and information.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
It's PPR!!!
I posted my ghost update few hours ago.
Nationality: Nigerian
Family Size: 2
VO: Ottawa
AOR: January 18th 2019
ITA: November 2018
Raised CSE Three times in total. First had an error so I sent a second one same day to find out my VO.

I didn't call because the process seemed too tedious.

Mailed Ralph 30th July 2019 (thanks to advice from this thread, used the format here too but edited a bit).

Reply was criminality passed, the rest not started.

I raised third CSE same day? and got reply 1st August. Responsible officer is verifying if application meets eligibility requirements. Background verifications are in process.

I thought maybe Septemeber but it's here! Goodluck to everyone.

By the way, I read about the rejection case and panicked. I went through all my documents again but decided there was nothing I could do at this point. I hope he/she gets through this.

My PPR is dedicated to you all. Thanks for all the encouragement and information.
Congrats ..
Best Wishes

Reactions: Villagegirl