+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Celebrating 7 months and 7 days since AOR. Wow. I was so sure that I’d get the mail within 6 months.

For some reason this has started to feel like a personal failure of some sort.
all in same boat. xx days of Gray. Don't know when they will end.

Reactions: S0912

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hii let me explain you my timeline.
Aor -23 April
Med-5 June
BOWP Application -25 June
Expecting BOWP by 5 October hopefully
My closed work permit going to end on 1st of October.as I said i claimed 50 points for LMIa I was on this permit since oct 2017 . So after expiring it I would b able to work anywhere?
you can work anywhere but not sure for the 50 points that you claimed can still be used. Check with Kamal Kubar
But i found the below, hope it helps
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=254&top=28

Reactions: Dhanoa32

Dhanoa32

May 9, 2019

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Celebrating 7 months and 7 days since AOR. Wow. I was so sure that I’d get the mail within 6 months.

For some reason this has started to feel like a personal failure of some sort.
It's not a personal failure...Its a system failure at best! Well don't lose hope as yet. It's just taking tad bit longer. Just forget you applied and proceed with your life as normal (if possible)... ;). You would get a positive response hopefully sooner

Aug 3, 2019
Hello, I want to share a sad news, I got the mail from canada govt that my application got refused due to my education qualifiaction criteria didnt met and they will refund the fees and etc.
However at the time of my EE my WES score mentioned by them was 128 points.
But in their email they said that it didnt match on verifying that and it came to 120 points, so due to that my points came down directly to 435 from 468, and that is why it got refused.

But on checking with my consultancy We found out that they considered only one qualificatio of mine wereas I had submitted two equivalent qualification to wes and based upon that only the WES at first time and evaluated to 128 point and based on that only I got the ITA as I had matched all the criteria of the canada govt express entry.
So I raised an email to WES mentioning the mistake which had happen by them and inform them to reopen my case as It was not my fault and due to this my application was refused my the immigration officer.. It was a shock for me as I had not imagined that like it will happen to me.
And they even told me regarding that, I got to know this only when I emailed them regarding my application status and after 4 days they replied me with this mail.

Aug 3, 2019
Now I have emailed WES and now it all depend on WES reply whether they accept it and will inform cic to reopen the case or not. If they dont accept, then I again have to create a new EE profile and again go with all the 6 months waiting period. I am very upset. Never had I thgt that this will happen to me, had they have given me any advance ADR, I guess then this would have not happen. I DNT KNOW, I am just very upset

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I mean not inform but I requested them to reopen my case
So sorry to hear . Such a heart breaking news ... didn’t you email or call cic before ?? Didn’t they told u that u had some red flag regarding your education?? Tagging @legalfalcon for you . Ask him . Only he can guide you through this . He May reply in a day or so . But pls wait and ask your query from him . In the meantime call cic and ask phone agent what can be done ? Share your whole story. Sometimes they can help . I have read some person ‘s similar story and phone agent helped him . Pls call asap . I pray u get thru this

Reactions: Bunny Thapar