+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Humayra

Jul 19, 2019
Bangladesh
Dear friends, i'm excited to share the news of receiving the PPR mail today ( august 13, 2019) at 5:22 am ( Bangladesh standard time)! Following are the details:

AOR January 18, 2019
Biometrics on March 04, 2019
Raised webform on 26th July 2019 as well as written to Mr. Goodale's office and received generic reply with status as criminality passed, BG and security - Not Started.
Observed a ghost update on 12th August, though there is chance that GU may have arrived 1/2 days earlier, didn't check my gckey account in this Eid holidays.
FSW- O stream, ITA- November 28, 2018, VO - CPC Ottawa, AOR to PPR wait time - 206 days.
My sincere thanks to all the group members, specially to @rushi.gada!!! Your inspiring messages helped me to keep calm during this super frustrating waiting period! I hope all January applicants will get the golden mail within august!!! Just be patient guys! Requesting your good wishes to start the next phase of PR battle( COPR, finding jobs and settling in Canada).

Last edited:

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Dear friends, i'm excited to share the news of receiving the PPR mail today ( august 13, 2019) at 5:22 am ( Bangladesh standard time)! Following are the details:

AOR January 18, 2019
Raised webform on 26th July 2019 as well as written to Mr. Goodale's office and received generic reply with status as criminality passed, BG and security - Not Started.
Observed a ghost update on 12th August, though there is chance that GU may have arrived 1/2 days earlier, didn't check my gckey account in this Eid holidays.
FSW- O stream, ITA- November 28, 2018, VO - CPC Ottawa, AOR to PPR wait time - 206 days.
My sincere thanks to all the group members, specially to @rushi.gada!!! Your inspiring messages helped me to keep calm during this super frustrating waiting period! I hope all January applicants will get the golden mail within august!!! Just be patient guys! Requesting your good wishes to start the next phase of PR battle( COPR, finding jobs and settling in Canada).
Congratulations

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

AOR January 18, 2019
Many congratulations and thank you for the mention. I am genuinely pleased to be able to offer any help to you and well done to keep your cool and remain positive ...
this was the hard part.. the rest of the journey I am sure will be smooth sailing .. good luck !

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019

AOR January 18, 2019
Congratulations

Reactions: Humayra

asondaughter

May 7, 2019

AOR January 18, 2019

Congratulations!! What change did you see when there was a ghost update on 12th August. and what your eligibility and Background status shows as of now in Account.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Humayra

Jul 19, 2019
Bangladesh
Congratulations!! What change did you see when there was a ghost update on 12th August. and what your eligibility and Background status shows as of now in Account.
Didn't see any change in the profile itself, only the status said " Application / profile updated". I guess this is the very reason people call it " ghost update"! At present, in gc key the status is "submitted" and application details say BG, eligibility in process. I received the passport request in my mailbox.

Last edited:

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Seems fair answer! I have a question if someone claimed 50 points for LMIA but after expiring close permit Nd approval of open work permit.is it fine to leave job at that point???.
you mean now the status is on Open Work Permit, your sentence is not clear

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018

AOR January 18, 2019
Hearty Congratulations :)

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Didn't see any change in the profile itself, only the status said " Application / profile updated". I guess this the very reason people call it " ghost update"! At present, in gc key the status is "submitted" and application details say BG, eligibility in process. I received the passport request in my mailbox.
Heartiest congratulations

Dhanoa32

May 9, 2019
you mean now the status is on Open Work Permit, your sentence is not clear
Hii let me explain you my timeline.
Aor -23 April
Med-5 June
BOWP Application -25 June
Expecting BOWP by 5 October hopefully
My closed work permit going to end on 1st of October.as I said i claimed 50 points for LMIa I was on this permit since oct 2017 . So after expiring it I would b able to work anywhere?

SohamReddy

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
My July notes turns out to be the same as my May notes, not a single word changed...so no one even touched my file since April.

Wish we all January AOR can PPR by the end of this year and all meet up for Chrismas dinner in Canada, only delay ones are invited lol

Loll add me to that delayed PPR guest list ;)

Reactions: Amanjot7