>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
AoR 2Feb19
MEP March15
Biometric completed 27March
Called IRCC and asked again about status. Status is same from last 15days
Criminality passed, security not initiated & eligibility under review.
I asked agent to add a note for file processing officer that 6months have passed, agent replied it will be disrespectful if she do that.
193 days and counting....
Call them again and ask the agent to send the case officer a reminder. Sometimes you get a grumpy agent on the call..

A lot of people have the same status for months and then it suddenly changes overnight to PPR. There is not defined timelines and definitely 15days is not a long time.. don’t worry and be patient. Your PPR will come soon too buddy

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello lovely people... how are u all !
On 2 August I raised CSE and got reply on 10 August. That was generic one . Now today , just now got mail from Ottawa VO generic one but at end of mail there was detail and BFD /due date was 7 August 2019 . Then I searched about meaning of BFD phrase . It means BRing forward date . Did it happened with anyone . My aor is 27 jan
Hi buddy, I got the same revert I think .. “The last BF/due date for this client's application was(2019/04/29). The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?”

The above was sent post a query over a month back..

Thanks for clarifying what it meant

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
AOR 20 Jan. I never got any update after biometrics in march .but last week since my medicals expired , I got an update and medical status changed back to you dont need a medical exam. I guess it was more like a system generated update since medical expired on 7th aug and update was on 8th. I haven't got a request for re-medical yet and as per the agent probably my medicals were extended but she couldn't confirm on that and asked me to just wait for any further communication .
You could call the call center.. maybe PPR is on the way soon :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi all.. called up ircc today. They said Criminality passed, security in progress and eligibility 2 points out of 3 done, 1 is pending
Can someone please help me to understand what are the 3 points they are referring to ?
And by when can I expect the golden email?
There is no ways to say when but by the looks of it, your eligibility is almost recommended pass (RP)

This is good, don’t worry and let the process run it’s course

Last edited:

Reeva Gandhi

Oct 22, 2018
Hi buddy, I got the same revert I think .. “The last BF/due date for this client's application was(2019/04/29). The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?”

The above was sent post a query over a month back..

Thanks for clarifying what it meant
Okay i donno but i find this pretty weird... we have same case same Aor same status of application and our BF date is also same... how is that possible??

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello all & @rushi.gada brother

Just a quick update & question, So I resigned from work on an immediate basis today due to circumstances at work. Now I have a question, should I inform CIC about me leaving the job as I dont want to more delay the PPR email.

So I have properly resigned on an email but on an immediate basis.

So I am on a closed work permit that too LMIA one so I cant work now elsewhere till I get PPR.

I called CIC today before quitting they said even if I will leave I dont have to inform them and also it wont affect my file.

On my last called, CIC agent told me that I should have a decision on or before 21st August, 2019 so just want to avoid the delay.

Please share your thoughts on this!

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Criminality : In Progress
Eligibility : Not Started
Security : Not Started

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019
You could call the call center.. maybe PPR is on the way soon :)
Yeah I did last week. That's when the agent said that it might have been extended . Criminality passed. Eligibility and security not started . I guess they haven't touched my file since march.. so they are not even aware that my medicals are no longer valid.. waiting for GCMS notes this week .. fingers crossed.

Reactions: rushi.gada

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hello all & @rushi.gada brother

Just a quick update & question, So I resigned from work on an immediate basis today due to circumstances at work. Now I have a question, should I inform CIC about me leaving the job as I dont want to more delay the PPR email.

So I have properly resigned on an email but on an immediate basis.

So I am on a closed work permit that too LMIA one so I cant work now elsewhere till I get PPR.

I called CIC today before quitting they said even if I will leave I dont have to inform them and also it wont affect my file.

On my last called, CIC agent told me that I should have a decision on or before 21st August, 2019 so just want to avoid the delay.

Please share your thoughts on this!

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Criminality : In Progress
Eligibility : Not Started
Security : Not Started
did you claim points for the work permit, also since you have quit, what status you will have now if you stay in canada,

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
did you claim points for the work permit, also since you have quit, what status you will have now if you stay in canada,
Yes I did claim the points but it was under Canadian Experience Class so as far as I know your points are calculated at the time of application what you do post that doesnt have an impact on your file. My status right now will still be Temporary Resident Visa as my work permit is valid till Jan 2020. So I can legally stay in the country till Jan next year but cant work until I get a PR or a New work Permit. I am not sure. Please @rushi.gada share your thoughts on this!

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Yes I did claim the points but it was under Canadian Experience Class so as far as I know your points are calculated at the time of application what you do post that doesnt have an impact on your file. My status right now will still be Temporary Resident Visa as my work permit is valid till Jan 2020. So I can legally stay in the country till Jan next year but cant work until I get a PR or a New work Permit. I am not sure. Please @rushi.gada share your thoughts on this!
This is correct, you technically still have a valid status here with your work permit but you can't work till you hear back from your PR. Your points are also calculated at the time you're invited so anything post invitation don't matter.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
This is correct, you technically still have a valid status here with your work permit but you can't work till you hear back from your PR. Your points are also calculated at the time you're invited so anything post invitation don't matter.
Thanks for the reply brother. In this case should inform CIC about me leaving the job as dont want to hide anything but trying to avoid further delays in PPR as already over 6 months and 12 days. I would appreciate your reply. Thanks!