New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Hello
I want to know that can we travel to any country after applying for the express entry or do we have to inform cic about our travels and give them the pcc from the country we are travelling to ?
My AOR Jan 23 2019.
Eligibility RR.
I am planning to visit UAE next month.,
Should i be informing cic about it ?
Thanks

A) If it is just a short vacation, you don't necessarily have to inform CIC about it. (That's what I have read in the past on this forum)
B) PCC is only required if you are staying in a particular country for 6 or 6+ months.
C) If you are travelling for less than 6 months but it is still a long stay for eg. 3-4 months, and you are expecting your PPR/ Passport request within that timeline and you know that you won't be able to submit your passport in 30 days etc. (this is just one of the situation), then you can surely raise a CSE and inform them about your situation and request for an extension etc.

If you are only travelling for a short stay, then don't be bothered at all and enjoy your travel. Hope this helps! :)

Reactions: rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello
I want to know that can we travel to any country after applying for the express entry or do we have to inform cic about our travels and give them the pcc from the country we are travelling to ?
My AOR Jan 23 2019.
Eligibility RR.
I am planning to visit UAE next month.,
Should i be informing cic about it ?
Thanks
Hi buddy, you merely have to update CIC with your travel plan post you have visited and come back by sharing the scanned copy of the passport pages which have been stamped. No need for PCC if the stay is shorter then 6months in a new country ..

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hello lovely people... how are u all !
On 2 August I raised CSE and got reply on 10 August. That was generic one . Now today , just now got mail from Ottawa VO generic one but at end of mail there was detail and BFD /due date was 7 August 2019 . Then I searched about meaning of BFD phrase . It means BRing forward date . Did it happened with anyone . My aor is 27 jan

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
This was the message :
Type of application : PR – Economic –FED

The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/08/07. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019
This was the message :
Type of application : PR – Economic –FED

The last BF/due date for this client's application was 2019/08/07. The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?
Yeah I got a similar reply after an agent told me that she will put a reminder for case officer since 6 months ETA was over. I got a generic reply too but in the mailchain below I saw same comments as yours posted by agent. That BF/due date has passed and there have been delays .

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi all.. called up ircc today. They said Criminality passed, security in progress and eligibility 2 points out of 3 done, 1 is pending
Can someone please help me to understand what are the 3 points they are referring to ?
And by when can I expect the golden email?

Reactions: Amanjot7

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah I got a similar reply after an agent told me that she will put a reminder for case officer since 6 months ETA was over. I got a generic reply too but in the mailchain below I saw same comments as yours posted by agent. That BF/due date has passed and there have been delays .
Really sad though. Did u received any ghost update in the mean time ?? Can u share your timeline pls

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019
Really sad though. Did u received any ghost update in the mean time ?? Can u share your timeline pls
AOR 20 Jan. I never got any update after biometrics in march .but last week since my medicals expired , I got an update and medical status changed back to you dont need a medical exam. I guess it was more like a system generated update since medical expired on 7th aug and update was on 8th. I haven't got a request for re-medical yet and as per the agent probably my medicals were extended but she couldn't confirm on that and asked me to just wait for any further communication .

Reactions: harnav sra

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
AOR 20 Jan. I never got any update after biometrics in march .but last week since my medicals expired , I got an update and medical status changed back to you dont need a medical exam. I guess it was more like a system generated update since medical expired on 7th aug and update was on 8th. I haven't got a request for re-medical yet and as per the agent probably my medicals were extended but she couldn't confirm on that and asked me to just wait for any further communication .
Maybe they going to issue PR before re medical... I can’t understand this immigration system lol .. I talked to agent on 2 August and he said he can’t send reminder and asked me to wait few weeks ... few weeks are turning into months :(

Sumish30

Jul 26, 2019
Maybe they going to issue PR before re medical... I can’t understand this immigration system lol .. I talked to agent on 2 August and he said he can’t send reminder and asked me to wait few weeks ... few weeks are turning into months :(
Haha yeah.. all we can do is just wait for that day :)