+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi guys, my AOR is Jan 28th I got to know that my application is processed at London VO, all assessments are completed since July 30th but till now i didn't receive the PPR. Is this normal?
Hey! My VO is also london. And AOR is 19th jan. how did you find out that the assessments are complete?

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hey! My VO is also london. And AOR is 19th jan. how did you find out that the assessments are complete?
Hi, Although this msg is not intended for me but i would like to answer as my VO was also London, I emailed Ralph Goodale in july to enquire about my application and got to know that my assessments were completed and passed on 22nd July, then i called IRCC via hangout on 6th August and they confirmed this information.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, Although this msg is not intended for me but i would like to answer as my VO was also London, I emailed Ralph Goodale in july to enquire about my application and got to know that my assessments were completed and passed on 22nd July, then i called IRCC via hangout on 6th August and they confirmed this information.
Your aor?

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
Hi, a quick question to guys who have received the PPR and are still active by any chance...i submitted my passport in VFS Global Delhi branch on 5th of August. Can any one tell me how long they are taking to process the stamping?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi, a quick question to guys who have received the PPR and are still active by any chance...i submitted my passport in VFS Global Delhi branch on 5th of August. Can any one tell me how long they are taking to process the stamping?
Anywhere from 3-4 weeks and judging by current rate of student visas this office have to handle during Summer time, it could well be more than 4 weeks.

You did it , so don't worry about when will it come back to you, start pre-planning your future steps whilst waiting. Don't make commitment just yet, but think about how will you actually approach Canada now that you have got the golden ticket.

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
Hello
I want to know that can we travel to any country after applying for the express entry or do we have to inform cic about our travels and give them the pcc from the country we are travelling to ?
My AOR Jan 23 2019.
Eligibility RR.
I am planning to visit UAE next month.,
Should i be informing cic about it ?
Thanks

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
called cic yesterday , strange and confusing , i had raised a webform request on 9 july ,called on 26 July , the agent said that the file was last touched on 23 july and if there is no action taken then you can ask agent to send a reminder on 9 Aug as it will be 1 month for the webform request . Called om 9 Aug but the agent said that he cannot send a reminder as the status is ' its review required by an officer and he will get in touch if required'". Thus the file is not moving it seems. But raised a gcms notes on 17 july and again on 8 Aug to know the latest status
Jan 4 AOR, VO -CIO Sidney , NS. Seems NS is the slowest of all the VO, Thus in 8th Month now
Anyone else in the same boat and held up in NS VO. Thanks
Count me in =)

hellenkatrina

Aug 12, 2019
Hi,

Just a quick sharing to you guys who called the agent in CIC, I just called 07 Aug and luckily, my call was received by the agent is very nice. I told her my AOR is 03 Jan, over 7 months but there is no update since March, whether my file has any issue or not? She repeated twice that my file looks good, everything is completed and background check completed. When I asked her in details i.e. how is my security? She just repeated my background check completed. she asked me to contact VO Singapore to know more details.

My GCMS notes requested on 15 May showed: Eligibility: passed, Medical: passed, Criminality: passed, Information sharing: in progress, Security: not started.

Does the Agent mean that my security completed ? Is background check = criminality + security?
Do you have any such experience that the data provided by agent "everything completed" is often correct? Or they just says something to skip our call quickly?

Thanks for your sharing.