+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
For me, I think that “not been met” means they are still working on it and trying to figure out all your scores to achieve a “met” status for you, while “not met” is the result after this “working and trying” process. It might be my native language makes me think in this way after translation.

But I really doubt either MP or agent has ever said “not been met”, cuz this could bring more uncertainty to an applicant. In my case, I have never heard “not been met”.
While scour through different forums, I ran into a post where it was confirmed by legal falcon that eligibility comprises of two steps...so if in the first step it's marked 'not met' then this status may or may not be significant for the second step. Supposedly, this status remains significant then 'not been met' can be used otherwise 'not met' is insignificant as second step is yet to be performed.

Or these terms are interchangeably used with no difference of meaning.

The above content is subjective and is only for better understanding and discussion

Last edited:
Reactions: PrasadK and JssAmA

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
For me, I think that “not been met” means they are still working on it and trying to figure out all your scores to achieve a “met” status for you, while “not met” is the result after this “working and trying” process. It might be my native language makes me think in this way after translation.

But I really doubt either MP or agent has ever said “not been met”, cuz this could bring more uncertainty to an applicant. In my case, I have never heard “not been met”.
This might simply be a distinction in the language used by Goodale's office vs IRCC, for all we know. However, I don't think 'not been met' simply means it's in progress as usual, because in that case Goodale replies with 'in progress'.. so there's a clear difference between the two. As for 'not been met', that's exactly the wording that the MP's office emailed me..

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
This might simply be a distinction in the language used by Goodale's office vs IRCC, for all we know. However, I don't think 'not been met' simply means it's in progress as usual, because in that case Goodale replies with 'in progress'.. so there's a clear difference between the two. As for 'not been met', that's exactly the wording that the MP's office emailed me..
Then I guess for Goodale means the same between “not been met” and “not met” (mine is “was not met”). I gave cic a call today to ensure the acknowledgment email mentioned they received my new LOEs. But I got confused what the agent said. She said she could see I uploaded ( which I guessed it meant they received it?), and she also mentioned the new LOEs were being reviewed today (I didn’t know they were reviewed by the recipient officer to decide where to distribute, or by the case officer to figure out more abt my application)...I will follow up next week then.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Then I guess for Goodale means the same between “not been met” and “not met” (mine is “was not met”). I gave cic a call today to ensure the acknowledgment email mentioned they received my new LOEs. But I got confused what the agent said. She said she could see I uploaded ( which I guessed it meant they received it?), and she also mentioned the new LOEs were being reviewed today (I didn’t know they were reviewed by the recipient officer to decide where to distribute, or by the case officer to figure out more abt my application)...I will follow up next week then.
Well, it's good that it's being looked at either way.. keep us posted!

Reactions: JssAmA

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello It’s PPR finally, received Ready for Visa email from CPC Ottawa 4:30 AM IST, Jan 14 AOR, details in signature, all changed in 1 day after ghost update yesterday Thanks for all your help in this wonderful forum. If your six month time line is completed, call IRCC agent and request them to send reminder, that triggered my PPR. File untouched till 6 th August, got ghost update yesterday and was expecting to call IRCC tonight

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2019
Hello,

I have been a silent follower of this thread for about a month now and I finally mustered up courage to speak up.

Firstly, congratulations to all the people who received their PPR request!!

However, I am from the lesser fortunate ones. So I received my AOR on 29th Jan 19 and my status according to gcms notes is review required for proof of funds.

I credited around 17000 CAD in my active account after I received an ITA from my local savings account. Do I have to submit an LOE for this?

Both the bank accounts are mine and I did an RTGS transfer so the bank account statement displays my name.

Please help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Thapar

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
Hello It’s PPR finally, received Ready for Visa email from CPC Ottawa 4:30 AM IST, Jan 14 AOR, details in signature, all changed in 1 day after ghost update yesterday Thanks for all your help in this wonderful forum. If your six month time line is completed, call IRCC agent and request them to send reminder, that triggered my PPR. File untouched till 6 th August, got ghost update yesterday and was expecting to call IRCC tonight
Congratulations.
Could you please tell us if and when you ordered GCMS notes and if you uploaded ADR without IRCC asking for it ?
Secondly, did you only call after 6 months?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations.
Could you please tell us if and when you ordered GCMS notes and if you uploaded ADR without IRCC asking for it ?
Secondly, did you only call after 6 months?
Thank you so much, I did not get any ADR’s and I did not upload any without IRCC asking for it. I called before 6 months completion too but, I was asked to wait all the time but post 6 month completion the IRCC agents can send a reminder to the concerned VO. I have ordered GCMS notes one in March where the status was Eligiblity and Security Not started remaining 3 Medicals, Criminality and Infosharing was complete. I have ordered another set recently on July 30, yet to receive that. As on August 2 nd my status remained the same as above after which the reminder was sent to CPC Ottawa by the IRCC agent. Hope this answered your questions. Wish you PPR soon.