+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello guys, my AOR is January 22nd, VO Ottawa. I called IRCC yesterday night, it was the strangest conversation.
Firstly, when I ordered my GCMS notes generated on May 2nd, 2019 , the due date was May 25, 2019.
According to the agent I spoke to, she said when I raised a Web form in the first week of July which I never got a reply from, the agent who treated the Web form sent a note to the officer to look into my application since it is past the due date. But nothing was done.

The agent said she doesn't understand that. She promised to send another reminder yesterday as the due date is still May 25th.

I have been in a panic state since then wondering why the officer won't even bother with a generic reply or adjusting the due date.

I know we are always being told that things my being going on in the background. But after this conversation, I am sure that our applications are really not touched. At all.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrasadK

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Woww, dude you are one angry faurstrated dude. Calm done mate.

What you are try is a option. You were not born and took your education to migrate to Canada. We should thank Canadian government that they are even giving a chance, whatever the reasons.

Now remember your destiny will be your.
What has been alloted cannot be blotted.

So chill and keep your mind open. It's not like you are going to land up in Canada and Mr. Trudeau is going give you his PM post. You will struggle initially for 2 years to settle down and then things will turn around.

So stay positive mate. You will make it and if you don't may be a there it's for the he better cause. Few of my friends actually could adjust themselves to cold harsh climate of Canada and eventually gave away to illness.

Remember grass is always green on the other side, till you are actually there.
Yo, I didn't request the unsolicited advice. I'm good thanks. Just wanted to rant.

Peace

Reeva Gandhi

Oct 22, 2018
I had booked my tickets for the 11th of August.. our families knew, bosses knew, neighbors etc too. The last month has been agonising but I have made peace with the system.

The more we dwell, the slower the time goes, I have a new positive thought here, think the process might take 8 months and could go upto a year. Yes, many plans have been derailed but it’s okay. At the end of the day, what matters is the answer.. I hope it’s positive but don’t care if it’s a rejection as I have moved on with my life here, told my boss what the situation is and funny enough, he sympathies :)

Helping people here is therapeutic and seeing people get their PPR is a sadistic joy I like :)

May God give us all the strength
I guess emotionally i am in the same place... have already started looking for another jobs and all good to go

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Congratulations

I have mailed Gooddale's office but eligibility and criminality not yet started. AOR 27 Jan. Anyone in the same boat?
Hi I am aor 27 jan . Mailed MP goodale on 16 July .. criminality was passed and rest nothing initiated. Then called cic on 2 August agent said eligibility in progress ad asked me to call post few weeks . I have ordered notes on. 17 July . Will get them in September I guess .

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I saw people got replied "not met" and "not been met", huge difference and super confusing lol...makes me scared of even emailing Ralph Goodale!
Yes, I agree with you. But I don’t think Ralph or agents would play this word game, since there is nothing they could gain. For my case, I believe it’s “not met” instead of “not been met”, as I came to know “failed/not passed” from the words used by agents, and then I emailed to Ralph to know “not met”.
So what's the difference between "not met" and "not been met" ?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
linguistically, consistently marked versus only once marked...
So are you saying that 'not met' is more conclusive than 'not been met' or are we perhaps just reading into this too much? :p

Smranjk

Mar 7, 2019
Hi I am aor 27 jan . Mailed MP goodale on 16 July .. criminality was passed and rest nothing initiated. Then called cic on 2 August agent said eligibility in progress ad asked me to call post few weeks . I have ordered notes on. 17 July . Will get them in September I guess .
Does that mean mailing Gooddal, make them lok into our applications

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
@harnav sra can u please tell me did u deleted your name that u had typed in the signature box and then took a print and signed it?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
@harnav sra can u please tell me did u deleted your name that u had typed in the signature box and then took a print and signed it?
Yes . When second time ADR was requested with original signature highlighted ( imagine they didn’t straight away rejected ) ... we had saved our imm5669 form sent before ..
.1) edit it got its print out
2) handwritten signed it
3) scanned it
4) made pdf file then attached to file
Good luck . Feel free to ask again . I have went thru this .