Still no adr received
His rcmp submitted along with our biometrics
Cic agent said no adr required
Don't no why still delayed
I applied through bcpnp

Reactions: Amanjot7

S0912

Jul 26, 2019
Tried calling them multiple times but can’t get through after having filled all the details because “all agents are busy, please try again later”

Any advice?

santab

Sep 15, 2018
After reading about Mr. Goodale, I also email him yesterday. I had already requested GCMS in third week of June and have not received it yet.
Waiting for Mr. Goodale's office to respond :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Malikbhanu

Jul 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

Do u get email notifications when there is a Ghost update?
Also need the format of writing a status request mail to Ralph

Thanks in Advance

S0912

Jul 26, 2019
Just spoke with a cic agent.

Aor Jan 11
VO Ottawa
Criminality Passed
Eligibility and Security - Not initiated
Last activity: 12th March

Had emailed them last week, the status has not changed a bit since then.

Perlak

Apr 5, 2019
Hello
I just god this reply from MP goodale’s office

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Criminality passed.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Can someone tell me what do they mean by initiated and expedited does it mean ill wait too long?

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hello

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Criminality passed.

Can someone tell me what do they mean by initiated and expedited does it mean ill wait too long?
I got the same reply from Mr. Goodale's office. AOR - 23rd Jan. Don't worry friend. We will all get through these tough times.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello

Criminality passed.

Your files has not yet been looked into. But nothing to worry, please raise a case and also call for your GCMS notes. This kind of status is normal

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Tried calling them multiple times but can’t get through after having filled all the details because “all agents are busy, please try again later”

Any advice?
This works Shared by @USProgrammer

Phone (from outside of Canada [block caller ID]): 1 613 944 4000

I asked them to tell me specifically the lines I put there (visa office, medical, criminality, security, eligibility) as they have them in their system. Otherwise, they talk in general terms like "background check" like the EE portal does. "Background" = security+criminality, but if you ask specifically, they will tell you.

If you dial the 613 # outside of Canada, you can use these options (wait until it's ready to accept an option): 1 1 1. Then you'll get transferred to IRCC (the same as the 888 # inside Canada and you'll hear a male voice). Then you can use options 2 1 1 0 to get to an operator "fast" (it's the family sponsorship information menu tree but it goes to the same phone operators).

If you follow the tree normally to get info about your application, you'll have to enter your application number, date of birth, and listen to a long read-out of its status before you get to get in a phone queue, and 2/3 the time it will just say "we're too busy. call back later" instead of putting you in a queue.

Reactions: Mio_ and rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
This works Shared by @USProgrammer

Phone (from outside of Canada [block caller ID]): 1 613 944 4000

I asked them to tell me specifically the lines I put there (visa office, medical, criminality, security, eligibility) as they have them in their system. Otherwise, they talk in general terms like "background check" like the EE portal does. "Background" = security+criminality, but if you ask specifically, they will tell you.

If you dial the 613 # outside of Canada, you can use these options (wait until it's ready to accept an option): 1 1 1. Then you'll get transferred to IRCC (the same as the 888 # inside Canada and you'll hear a male voice). Then you can use options 2 1 1 0 to get to an operator "fast" (it's the family sponsorship information menu tree but it goes to the same phone operators).

If you follow the tree normally to get info about your application, you'll have to enter your application number, date of birth, and listen to a long read-out of its status before you get to get in a phone queue, and 2/3 the time it will just say "we're too busy. call back later" instead of putting you in a queue.
Great tip bro. Thank you so much for sharing this @USProgrammer - thanks to you too

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
yes, do that. This is only a theory. More people need to confirm here. The hypothesis I am trying to form here should confirm if emailing Ralph helps and if so, definitely a pro-tip for future applicants to also consider using.

Thanks
I just spoke to IRCC regarding my Eligibility and Security, both are not started yet. As my 6 months time has been completed, agent said that he would send some reminder, and asked me to check the account for any updates like ADR's etc.