+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
Hi,
My aor is 9th Jan, already crossed 200 days. ordered GCMS on 22nd May and received on 20th July which was created on 28 May. and that GCMS reflect that eligibility already met. So now already 2 months crossed since my eligibility met. what could be the reason for delay. In GCMS its shows that Security and criminality not started
which VO?

Faizmirza15

Jun 19, 2019
Finally after almost 7 months of waiting , I received my PPR email this morning. Timeline
AOR Jan 03, 2019
Medicals cleared : Feb 13, 2019
Biometrics : Feb 21, 2019

PPR received: July 30,2019

Thank you to everyone in this group for keeping me sane and calm especially over the last 2 months where every day looked like a year in eternity. I pray that all other applicants who are yet awaiting their PPR get it as soon as possible. God Bless !!

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Finally after almost 7 months of waiting , I received my PPR email this morning. Timeline
AOR Jan 03, 2019

Thank you to everyone in this group for keeping me sane and calm especially over the last 2 months where every day looked like a year in eternity. I pray that all other applicants who are yet awaiting their PPR get it as soon as possible. God Bless !!
Congratulations !! VO ?

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hey guys....Good News...finally I got it..The PPR
I would like to thanks every member of this forum for the great support and help.
Those who are still waiting, I just want to say that I might not have interacted directly or indirectly with most of you guys but I could understand what you guys are feeling, therefore, I wish lightening fast ppr for all of you guys. Have faith in yourself and in the GOD.....

litttlestar

Jul 4, 2019
I would like to thanks every member of this forum for the great support and help.
Those who are still waiting, I just want to say that I might not have interacted directly or indirectly with most of you guys but I could understand what you guys are feeling, therefore, I wish lightening fast ppr for all of you guys. Have faith in yourself and in the GOD.....

Congratulations!!

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
Congratulations! whats your AOR?

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
AOR Jan 03, 2019

Congratulations! my VO is also Ottawa. Fingers Crossed

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
i think you are one of my benchmark cases... is your AOR also Jan 24th? If so, i put your myimmitracker application on my watchlist, congrats on your PPR!

Tos2dmost

Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations!
Please share timeline

Tos2dmost

Jul 18, 2019
AOR Jan 03, 2019

Congratulations!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
When your application is in 'review required', any chance of it completing in 7 months?