+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Jan 14 Aor, pretty standard generic reply for my Case Specific Enquiry (CSE), CSE raised on 18 th July.
Good day Vinay,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Everyone gets the same email. Raising a query seems to only help by awakening the lazy officer to look at your file :)

Reactions: vinayk

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi, Could anyone please help me with the request from IRCC today! I got a request like this "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide parents' information as requested on the document. This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/05". My "enter" key has problem so please apologize me if it is hard to read. For the request IRCC asked, i just provide information of my parents only or i have to fill in all the information in the form (personal history, education, ...). Thank you so much for all your help!!!
Seems like they are asking you for more information. What’s the issue?

DDhillon

Jul 9, 2019
I have applied in jan.. but i don't know the AOR date. I want to know whether all Jan AOR canditades are done with biometrics?
M so worried and helpless I think my agent is hiding something from me. Please help

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I have applied in jan.. but i don't know the AOR date. I want to know whether all Jan AOR canditades are done with biometrics?
M so worried and helpless I think my agent is hiding something from me. Please help
Ideally, biometric should have been done latest by March.
Where are you applying from? Do you have access to your online account?
Ask your consultant for all the details

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
The only way you can figure it out is to check your account and if you don't have access, then ask your agent. This is the only why i can see you can figure it out.

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My Timelines are as below
ITA: 28 Jan 2019
Med: 11 Mar 2019
VO: Sydney, NS
As per earlier call with CIC, last updated happened on file was on March and it was Review Required.
Sent an email to Mr. Ralph Goodale MP (goodale@sasktel.net) on July 17th.

Today called CIC, and the agent said that officers have reopened my file on July 17th.
Is there any chance for me to get the golden email within a month?
This might be crazy thinking ;).But does maybe Mr Ralph calling IRCC make them pick up ones file?

Reactions: CJSE and rushi.gada