+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
How do some people know which visa office has their application? And what impact does this have? Does it really matter which office has your application?
Email this guy who is an MP called Mr Goodale
goodale@sasktel.net

Sample below:

Dear Mr Goodale,

I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on the xxx of January 2019

My details are:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: Xxx
Email address: xxx
DOB of applicant: YYYY-MM-DD
Country of birth: India
Client ID number: xxxx
File number: Xxxxx
Mobile number: 0091-9xxxx
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.

Appreciate your time and help.

Sincerely,
Xx

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Email this guy who is an MP called Mr Goodale
goodale@sasktel.net

Sample below:

Dear Mr Goodale,
[
I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on the xxx of January 2019

My details are:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: Xxx
Email address: xxx
DOB of applicant: YYYY-MM-DD
Country of birth: India
Client ID number: xxxx
File number: Xxxxx
Mobile number: 0091-9xxxx
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.

Appreciate your time and help.

Sincerely,
Xx
Could you please tell me if the file number is same as the application number ; the one which starts with E..?

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
well im not an experience member but if im not wrong 445 is the minumum score required for that specific round and yours was 449, right ? according to this they were able to review your crs of 449 which is a positive thing.
Hey! Thanks for the reply. My crs score was 464 out of which 449 has been reveiwed.

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I've completed 6 months on Saturday. My agent has raised a webform query, it would take 10 days for a reply, which would most likely be a generic one.

Should I go ahead and mail Ralph's office without informing my immigration agent. Would it lead to any problem..

Reactions: rushi.gada