+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
@Wahegurujee brother!

Thanks for the reply.

This surely helps.

1. Reply to your solution 1 - I thought of doing that but the boss I am dealing with is to some another level and I dont want any litigation issues with him later on as he has the time to deal with it as owners trust him blindly. He is manipulative to a level which we cant even think!

2. You are bang on there - So I am a Radha Soami follower brother. And just to let you know my Guru is coming to Surrey next weekend. So going there for Satsang. I feel he is coming specially for me to give me strength to deal with it.

3. My heart says I should quit on the spot as it wont affect my file but mind says I have gone through with all the drama for year and a half then why to give up and create unnecessary doubt in myself just for 4 days and a week or 2 here and there till PPR comes. Also I have recently got married in March this year so wife is dependent on me. So taking torture thinking this shall pass too with lovely people like you and @rushi.gada bhai!

Thanks again for taking the time out and replying.

I feel HEARD!

For me, honestly you BOTH are not less than STAR!

Rab Raakha!
Brother, please stay positive. Trust me you are not alone though. Lot of people are going through various emotions. But this is not something that we can control. Hold onto hope and positive thoughts. Try taking a short vacation and re assess things. I hope you receive the good news soon .

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
is there undue delay from sydney office in processing of EE PR applications as compared to other visa offices of canada?
Can’t say that 100% best you join the group for Sydney processing so guys there could confirm.

Everything is going over the suggested timelines, so maybe it’s just. Be patient mate, won’t be much long :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

darth_wader_12180

Aug 29, 2018
How do some people know which visa office has their application? And what impact does this have? Does it really matter which office has your application?

varunn008

Feb 3, 2019
Hi ,

Can anyone help me on how to call cic ? Currently i am in Delhi , should I call directly from my local network or is there any specific plans to call canada?

Thanks

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hi ,

Can anyone help me on how to call cic ? Currently i am in Delhi , should I call directly from my local network or is there any specific plans to call canada?

Thanks
Hello Folks...if you want to call CIC follow this steps.... don't send unnecessary web forms and save time of CIC people...

Call after MEP...60 days from AOR...

Calling CIC - steps*

1- *CIC call centre*
+16139444000

2- English *press 1*

3- immigration *press 1*

4- transfer to citzship and imm can processing application *press 1*

5- status or processing times *press 1*

6- become permanent resident *press 2*

7- application starts with E *press 2*

8- then enter *application number* followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

10- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent.

Keep UCI number and Express entry number handy while call and just ask status of your application.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
How do some people know which visa office has their application? And what impact does this have? Does it really matter which office has your application?
People find out their visa office either by calling CIC, or raising a web form. You can also find out your visa office if you ordered GCMS notes which should usually take around 30 days. There are some visa offices which are known to process cases faster than others, that's one reason people like to find out where their file is being processed. Hope this helps!

Reactions: darth_wader_12180

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
It's Monday... :D:D:D

Feeling excited as I think it's going to be special...:cool::cool::cool:
All January applicants are going to complete 6 months...
I feel many of us are going to receive PPR this week... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Good luck to all...
Fingers crossed
Hoping to sail in the boat of PPR....
may god bless all the applicants of January with the golden mail to start a new journey .... positivity always attract positivity.....
All the best to everyone who’s waitingggggg

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
Hello
My AOR is Jan 23 2019. Its been more than 6 months. I am in canada on post graduate work permit that is expiring on Aug 24 2019. I have applied for bridging work permit.
Today i created a web form to enquire about the status of my PR application.
But they sent me an email that there is no update on your profile since you last checked online. But they quoted the file no. for my bridge work permit although i enquired about my PR file.
Does anybody know what it might be ?
How long does it take for the web form to get answered ?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
It's Monday... :D:D:D

Feeling excited as I think it's going to be special...:cool::cool::cool:
All January applicants are going to complete 6 months...
I feel many of us are going to receive PPR this week... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Good luck to all...
I feel that too, last week saw many of our community guys getting their PPRs.. all the best everyone and if not this week, don’t be disheartened.. it’s defi coming soon :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello
My AOR is Jan 23 2019. Its been more than 6 months. I am in canada on post graduate work permit that is expiring on Aug 24 2019. I have applied for bridging work permit.
Today i created a web form to enquire about the status of my PR application.
But they sent me an email that there is no update on your profile since you last checked online. But they quoted the file no. for my bridge work permit although i enquired about my PR file.
Does anybody know what it might be ?
How long does it take for the web form to get answered ?
Web forms take 7-8 working days to be answered.. don’t k ow much about the work permit, but for the PR, hang in there.. aug 24 is far away and it is possible your Pr will be approved before the date :)

Don’t panic buddy, a lot of us are in the same boat and waiting. Waiting is not a rejection.. :)