+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Well
Hi there,

Nothing in profile changed till my medicals and since then I am in so called IP2. But, I received ghost update twice in March and yesterday(I saw ppr mail first).. I think you see ghost update when your file moves from one office to to another. In your case there are less chances they need additional documents. Only VO has to see your file then it will get approved. Stay calm you will receive Golden mail soon.
said buddy

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Haha same here, I thought I can quit my job and go spend summer in Canada already and see if there is any community college I can get in for the fall semester... looks like not the case at all lol
I had the same thought, but looking at the larger picture, I would rather spend all my summers there than one. Lol.. when u get the visa and land in Canada, which I am sure will be sooner then it seems, you will not even remember this phase. Keep urself busy, that’s my golden advice to all

dlnsastri

Jul 18, 2019
my AOR 9th Jan. When I wrote to Mr. Goodale, he replied
Criminality Passed, Eligibility met, Security checks have not been initiated.. What does it mean ? how long it will take??

Reactions: kzeed12

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Its very disheartening to learn your about your situation at the work place.
Can imagine how traumatic it is for u to go to such a work place.

To my knowledge,, all the documents submitted gets intact and I have seen many who left their jobs after submitting application for PR.
(Who left immediately and joined other job, updates application by raising CSE ., others who left late they didn’t upload anything)

Your personal thought about waiting and suffering a bit more till golden email comes is also not incorrect but subjected to self traumatising and humiliation and putting oneself in a miserable condition is also in a way very wrong and not deserved.

Although I’m sure it won’t affect you application.
Best is :-

1-write an email to your employer about the worst treatment by him upon you amd reasons for u r leaving blaming him majourily. (To create an evidence if further required by any other employer or IRCc)

2-Go to place of god and say your prayers.

3- Have trust in the right action you did. Stay confident . You have all the rights to be happy. You cannot be treated like slave . You are born free and you deserve to prosper.
@Wahegurujee brother!

Thanks for the reply.

This surely helps.

1. Reply to your solution 1 - I thought of doing that but the boss I am dealing with is to some another level and I dont want any litigation issues with him later on as he has the time to deal with it as owners trust him blindly. He is manipulative to a level which we cant even think!

2. You are bang on there - So I am a Radha Soami follower brother. And just to let you know my Guru is coming to Surrey next weekend. So going there for Satsang. I feel he is coming specially for me to give me strength to deal with it.

3. My heart says I should quit on the spot as it wont affect my file but mind says I have gone through with all the drama for year and a half then why to give up and create unnecessary doubt in myself just for 4 days and a week or 2 here and there till PPR comes. Also I have recently got married in March this year so wife is dependent on me. So taking torture thinking this shall pass too with lovely people like you and @rushi.gada bhai!

Thanks again for taking the time out and replying.

I feel HEARD!

For me, honestly you BOTH are not less than STAR!

Rab Raakha!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Buddy, thanks for the kind words. Sorry to hear about your situation.. life often throws challenges and I know how having a bad boss feels..
I’ll tell you what I would do and maybe it will help you get a perspective..the final decision is yours.

My questions first: do you already have over 3+ works ex in Canada or how is your work ex calculated ?

Can you find another minimum wage work on your work permit and still work for a different employer?

Do you have enough money to be out of work for a few months?

Reason why I ask is .. if the 3+ years experience is already in Canada then I would just quit and not worry about CIC- a mere webform to update CIC should suffice.

The consequences of quit are two.. if your work permit which is valid until 2020 let’s you work in Canada, then just find a minimum wage job and manage your bills. Hopefully, without crazy delays you would get your PPR soon and I am sure that it would definitely be before Jan 2020

Second consequence is that if you quit, you cannot work anywhere else, in which case, might as well quit your job and come back to your home country.. inform CIC that you quitting and holidaying indefinitely.

I wouldn’t say many people go through the exact situation but leaving job in between to go back home is normal- some go back for their parents, weddings, etc

The stress of work and PPR not coming together will load u up a lot. On the PPR front all I can say is, be calm and positive. On your job front, if you can survive, quit and move on. Life is too short to stress and live :)

Hope this helps you buddy
Thanks @rushi.gada brother for replying....

Appreciate your time!

1. Its just been a year and a half I am in Canada so just have that much work experience here.

2. Cant change employer or do any job as I am on a LMIA + closed work permit!

3. I have enough money to survive for atleast 2 months!

You mentioned exactly right - The stress of work and PPR not coming is mounting each second and I am affecting my health by overthinking!

Life is actually short to be stressed out and in my case brother I have taken up so much pressure I cant even describe in words!

I feel I should go to work on monday and just QUIT!

But then thinking I have held onto it for 6 months lets give another week.

God is listening and as mentioned to @Wahegurujee I am going to get a darshan of my Guru next weekend so leaving everything to him now!

But I just hope and pray that I get independence from my work before India’s Independence Day!

Jai Hind!

Sorry rest of the group members but I needed to listen to me and I found that in @Wahegurujee & @rushi.gada.

I love you both!

I am not too sure where you both live like in BC or other province but would certainly love to meet you both post PPR!

Thank You!

Hope everyone gets PPR soon!✌

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
@Wahegurujee brother!

Thanks for the reply.

This surely helps.

1. Reply to your solution 1 - I thought of doing that but the boss I am dealing with is to some another level and I dont want any litigation issues with him later on as he has the time to deal with it as owners trust him blindly. He is manipulative to a level which we cant even think!

2. You are bang on there - So I am a Radha Soami follower brother. And just to let you know my Guru is coming to Surrey next weekend. So going there for Satsang. I feel he is coming specially for me to give me strength to deal with it.

3. My heart says I should quit on the spot as it wont affect my file but mind says I have gone through with all the drama for year and a half then why to give up and create unnecessary doubt in myself just for 4 days and a week or 2 here and there till PPR comes. Also I have recently got married in March this year so wife is dependent on me. So taking torture thinking this shall pass too with lovely people like you and @rushi.gada bhai!

Thanks again for taking the time out and replying.

I feel HEARD!

For me, honestly you BOTH are not less than STAR!

Rab Raakha!
You are married !! Then u should be immune to all the tortures in the world :)

(Jus kiddin)

The best & concreted method is —- hang on a bit more !

PPR will be dropping in ur email this or next week for sure.

Take care of ur family.
Decision vary for a single and married person.

God bless . Meet you soon. I’m in Chandigarh rite now (if I get PPR I’m definitely coming to BC in greater Vancouver for sure )

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Thanks @rushi.gada brother for replying....

Appreciate your time!

1. Its just been a year and a half I am in Canada so just have that much work experience here.

2. Cant change employer or do any job as I am on a LMIA + closed work permit!

3. I have enough money to survive for atleast 2 months!

You mentioned exactly right - The stress of work and PPR not coming is mounting each second and I am affecting my health by overthinking!

Life is actually short to be stressed out and in my case brother I have taken up so much pressure I cant even describe in words!

I feel I should go to work on monday and just QUIT!

But then thinking I have held onto it for 6 months lets give another week.

God is listening and as mentioned to @Wahegurujee I am going to get a darshan of my Guru next weekend so leaving everything to him now!

But I just hope and pray that I get independence from my work before India’s Independence Day!

Jai Hind!

Sorry rest of the group members but I needed to listen to me and I found that in @Wahegurujee & @rushi.gada.

I love you both!

I am not too sure where you both live like in BC or other province but would certainly love to meet you both post PPR!

Thank You!

Hope everyone gets PPR soon!✌
I wish you all the best buddy. I am based in Bombay now but for sure, would be glad to meet most of you guys someday in Canada :)

I strongly believe in the law of attraction. Start believing all your problems will go away and eventually they will. Don’t let your boss or any other thought affect you. See the difference .. positivity attracts more positivity. Good luck and be strong

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Joined the club today.........
At this rate, I am joining the club soon.
Guys, just called IRCC, here is what I heard from the agent:
Eligibility is under review (refered to a senior officer)
Criminality has passed.
Security has not started yet.
P.S. My application was transfered to Vancouver Visa Office.
The agent said my timeline will be definitely longer than 6 months since I have only 2 days left.
At least I got something updated, the agent was very nice. I appreciated his kind help.
Is anyone else's application being processed in Vancouver VO as well?
My case will reach 6 months shortly, there are many people like us. Do you know if Vancouver has an email address?

Last edited: