+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hey! I got my notes yesterday..cant understand much
Though on the 120th page A 11.2 there is a paragraph regarding the min crs score required 445 and the crs reviewed 449.
Please help me understand this set of notes
It means you do not need to get worried sick and everything is in shipshape..;)

All the best!

Reactions: HarisJ

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
Good morning.
Pls help me with the number to call IRCC. My AOR is Jan 18th and till this moment there's no update or GU in my application. The number I saw online ain't going thru. My VO is Ottawa. Emailed Ralph once earlier this month and he said Eligibility hasn't been Initiated and I'm yet to receive my GCMS notes. So calling an agent from CIC seems like my option for now to get update about my application.
Thanks in anticipation.
Bro, connect to wifi and type the exact same number in google hangouts. it will go through.

*67+16139444000

Type it as it is.

Reactions: rushi.gada

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hello everyone,
Good day!
Finally I received passport request today after 6 months 7 days..
My profile in brief..
Single applicant, CEC inland,
Crs score-487, aor-Jan 19th,
Gcms notes on June 3rd-eligibility review required on total work experience & security not started,
VO Edmonton,
Called IRCC on 2nd week of july-status is not changed since my medicals passed.
Passport request mail along with ghost update-26th July.

Hope this helps someone.. Thank you everyone for the kind support and good luck all!
Congratulations

Reactions: Asant

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
AOR 28th Jan, one day left to 6 months :(
I thought I would have landed by now, guess IRCC had other plans...
Haha same here, I thought I can quit my job and go spend summer in Canada already and see if there is any community college I can get in for the fall semester... looks like not the case at all lol

Sri450

May 29, 2019
Congrats. This gives me hope. I have RR on PoF too and would clock 6 months on Monday. Hoping for good news next week.

Did anything change on your profile after the ghost update like moving from IP1 to IP2 and the ghost update and PPR same day?
Hi there,

Nothing in profile changed till my medicals and since then I am in so called IP2. But, I received ghost update twice in March and yesterday(I saw ppr mail first).. I think you see ghost update when your file moves from one office to to another. In your case there are less chances they need additional documents. Only VO has to see your file then it will get approved. Stay calm you will receive Golden mail soon.

Reactions: rushi.gada

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
@rushi.gada brother & @Wahegurujee....

Thanks for your prompt reply like to everyone.

I really really have no words to tell you how you both gets everyone on ease.

This wait for PPR is the real test of patience.

I am a CEC Inland. Days left to complete 6 months tenure is 4 days. However I am in a worst situation at my work. I came on a closed work permit from India in Jan 2018 and working for the same employer. My boss has made my life hell. It seems my breath is with him and I feel choked every single day. I am planning to quit the job but then I think its just matter of few days like 4 days why to leave and give CIC another task to look into this by notifying them.

I called CIC and asked them whether it would have any impact on my file if I quit, they said it wont.

I would appreciate if you both can suggest me what would be the best. Like can we leave job while waiting for PPR note I am on a closed work permit so I cant work anywhere else unless I again go through a work permit procedure. But my visa is valid till Jan 2020. What would you do?

Situation is worse brothers. I know everyone is waiting for PPR and thats the whole game but I am literally choked and almost into a depression of going to toxic work atmosphere every single day.

Would leaving job and notifying CIC about status of employment delay the PPR and the result?

Please suggest!!!

I wish everyone speedy PPR!

Cheers!

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019

I am a CEC Inland. Days left to complete 6 months tenure is 4 days. However I am in a worst situation at my work. I came on a closed work permit from India in Jan 2018 and working for the same employer. My boss has made my life hell. It seems my breath is with him and I feel choked every single day. I am planning to quit the job but then I think its just matter of few days like 4 days why to leave and give CIC another task to look into this by notifying them.

I called CIC and asked them whether it would have any impact on my file if I quit, they said it wont.

I would appreciate if you both can suggest me what would be the best. Like can we leave job while waiting for PPR note I am on a closed work permit so I cant work anywhere else unless I again go through a work permit procedure. But my visa is valid till Jan 2020. What would you do?

Situation is worse brothers. I know everyone is waiting for PPR and thats the whole game but I am literally choked and almost into a depression of going to toxic work atmosphere every single day.

Would leaving job and notifying CIC about status of employment delay the PPR and the result?

Please suggest!!!

Cheers!
Its very disheartening to learn your about your situation at the work place.
Can imagine how traumatic it is for u to go to such a work place.

To my knowledge,, all the documents submitted gets intact and I have seen many who left their jobs after submitting application for PR.
(Who left immediately and joined other job, updates application by raising CSE ., others who left late they didn’t upload anything)

Your personal thought about waiting and suffering a bit more till golden email comes is also not incorrect but subjected to self traumatising and humiliation and putting oneself in a miserable condition is also in a way very wrong and not deserved.

Although I’m sure it won’t affect you application.
Best is :-

1-write an email to your employer about the worst treatment by him upon you amd reasons for u r leaving blaming him majourily. (To create an evidence if further required by any other employer or IRCc)

2-Go to place of god and say your prayers.

3- Have trust in the right action you did. Stay confident . You have all the rights to be happy. You cannot be treated like slave . You are born free and you deserve to prosper.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

Please suggest!!!

Cheers!
Buddy, thanks for the kind words. Sorry to hear about your situation.. life often throws challenges and I know how having a bad boss feels..
I’ll tell you what I would do and maybe it will help you get a perspective..the final decision is yours.

My questions first: do you already have over 3+ works ex in Canada or how is your work ex calculated ?

Can you find another minimum wage work on your work permit and still work for a different employer?

Do you have enough money to be out of work for a few months?

Reason why I ask is .. if the 3+ years experience is already in Canada then I would just quit and not worry about CIC- a mere webform to update CIC should suffice.

The consequences of quit are two.. if your work permit which is valid until 2020 let’s you work in Canada, then just find a minimum wage job and manage your bills. Hopefully, without crazy delays you would get your PPR soon and I am sure that it would definitely be before Jan 2020

Second consequence is that if you quit, you cannot work anywhere else, in which case, might as well quit your job and come back to your home country.. inform CIC that you quitting and holidaying indefinitely.

I wouldn’t say many people go through the exact situation but leaving job in between to go back home is normal- some go back for their parents, weddings, etc

The stress of work and PPR not coming together will load u up a lot. On the PPR front all I can say is, be calm and positive. On your job front, if you can survive, quit and move on. Life is too short to stress and live :)

Hope this helps you buddy

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Its very disheartening to learn your about your situation at the work place.
Can imagine how traumatic it is for u to go to such a work place.

To my knowledge,, all the documents submitted gets intact and I have seen many who left their jobs after submitting application for PR.
(Who left immediately and joined other job, updates application by raising CSE ., others who left late they didn’t upload anything)

Your personal thought about waiting and suffering a bit more till golden email comes is also not incorrect but subjected to self traumatising and humiliation and putting oneself in a miserable condition is also in a way very wrong and not deserved.

Although I’m sure it won’t affect you application.
Best is :-

1-write an email to your employer about the worst treatment by him upon you amd reasons for u r leaving blaming him majourily. (To create an evidence if further required by any other employer or IRCc)

2-Go to place of god and say your prayers.

3- Have trust in the right action you did. Stay confident . You have all the rights to be happy. You cannot be treated like slave . You are born free and you deserve to prosper.
Point 2. Amazing thought! One should seek positivity even in the darkest hour and no better place to find it then in your god. It’s so cliche but I really agree with @Wahegurujee - a temple or whatever your place of worship is the most amazing place to find that hope and strength to carry on.

I would say, that I would try to quit the job amicably so as so close that chapter asap. Not sure CIC would look in reasons why you quit