+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

Received response from Mr. Ralph's office.

Dear Asad - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 4, 2019. It is in London.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality are passed.

Security checks are not initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Any idea how long security will take?
I am in the same boat. They say it can take up to 45 days to get PPR after Eligibility is passed. (not recommended pass)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello, Not same exactly but i emailed Ralph goodale yesterday. His office informed that everything is passed as of July 22nd (received ghost update same day). raised web form as well. waiting for official response from IRCC now.
Aor:Jan 1st
VO: London
congratulations.. golden email coming your way soon

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
Good day!
Finally I received passport request today after 6 months 7 days..
My profile in brief..
Single applicant, CEC inland,
Crs score-487, aor-Jan 19th,
Gcms notes on June 3rd-eligibility review required on total work experience & security not started,
VO Edmonton,
Called IRCC on 2nd week of july-status is not changed since my medicals passed.
Passport request mail along with ghost update-26th July.

Hope this helps someone.. Thank you everyone for the kind support and good luck all!
congratulations bro.. agree with paaji.. 7 days only!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thankyou Wahegurujee,
i mailed Mr Goodale and got a response by evening ..the e-mail read as follows..

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 2, 2019.

...hopefully the security also gets done soon , but this update did give a sense of relief- as my profile has been the same since 5 months .
Lets hope for the best !

P.S- did anyone else get a similar reply in the past few months ..where security was pending ..how long did the PR mail take ?
I got exactly similar reply, before mailing Mr. Goodale I called up IRCC, CIC agent also shared same details of my application.
AoR 2 Feb

ajvasconcelos

Jul 9, 2019
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Your Eligibility recommended passed is really a good news.
Did you get any ghost updates or where you told same when you called?

Whenever I call, I hear different information.. Sometimes Eligibility not started, other times its Eligibility in progress.
I never called or got ghost updates... Total silence since my biometrics (Feb 28th).

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey! I got my notes yesterday..cant understand much
Though on the 120th page A 11.2 there is a paragraph regarding the min crs score required 445 and the crs reviewed 449.
Please help me understand this set of notes

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
well im not an experience member but if im not wrong 445 is the minumum score required for that specific round and yours was 449, right ? according to this they were able to review your crs of 449 which is a positive thing.