FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
I emailed Ralph office about 2 weeks ago and was told that Eligibility was in progress - recommended pass, criminality and security checks passed. On 23rd July, i received ADR and was asked to submit documents regarding POF and a fresh bank statement. I submitted the documents on 26th July. My Aor is 24 Jan. Visa Office is London.
When can i expect a decision regarding my application? I mean how much time do they take after ADR documents submission at such a last stage to issue PPR? Any ideas? @Wahegurujee
From your additional document submission it can take from 1 or 2 weeks .. urs is coming

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I have moved back to my home country from the United States. Do I need to rescan my passport and resend to the IRCC?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
When they say Review required for Eligibility it's not certain that you need to provide extra documents correct? Just that they need to look at it again?
Yes.. at the time of visa office allocation the distributing officer marks a RR ..
It just means take a look at it. If it’s ok it’s passed by case officer . If something requires then they will ask for ADR.

So we need not to bother by RR . I’d much bothered then order gcms and see what RR is and anticipated rectify it. But again may be it’s just a futile exercise

Reactions: rushi.gada

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Today I finally emailed Mr. Goodale office and got some good news.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

They answered really fast, only 1 hour after. So I highly recommend all the ones waiting with no information to send an email to them. Only after receiving this email order GCMS notes if you need more infos.
Your Eligibility recommended passed is really a good news.
Did you get any ghost updates or where you told same when you called?

Whenever I call, I hear different information.. Sometimes Eligibility not started, other times its Eligibility in progress.

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
It said that my Eligibility requires Review, which sounds different to under review.. but when I emailed Goodale back the response I got was

“I don’t know that it means anything different”

I’m so confused! Does this mean it’s the same thing?
Have you put a call across to double-check? Did the agent say your Eligibility is review required?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hello everyone,
Good day!
Finally I received passport request today after 6 months 7 days..
My profile in brief..
Single applicant, CEC inland,
Crs score-487, aor-Jan 19th,
Gcms notes on June 3rd-eligibility review required on total work experience & security not started,
VO Edmonton,
Called IRCC on 2nd week of july-status is not changed since my medicals passed.
Passport request mail along with ghost update-26th July.

Hope this helps someone.. Thank you everyone for the kind support and good luck all!
You are lucky !! Ur wait ended in only 7 days ..
congratulations

Last edited:

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi
Hello everyone,
Good day!
Finally I received passport request today after 6 months 7 days..
My profile in brief..
Single applicant, CEC inland,
Crs score-487, aor-Jan 19th,
Gcms notes on June 3rd-eligibility review required on total work experience & security not started,
VO Edmonton,
Called IRCC on 2nd week of july-status is not changed since my medicals passed.
Passport request mail along with ghost update-26th July.

Hope this helps someone.. Thank you everyone for the kind support and good luck all!
Hi- many congratulations on your Visa. I have one question for you. When had called in the second week of July, what was the status of your security check?

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Have you put a call across to double-check? Did the agent say your Eligibility is review required?
The IRCC agent I spoke to on the phone said that it's awaiting review by an agent, which is what I assumed they did for all applications. I asked her if this was the final steps of the application and she said yes. On my account online it says they are reviewing to see whether I meet the eligibility requirements. I emailed Goodale today and the response I got was that my Eligibility requires Review. Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong or looking too deeply into this but I don't know what to think. Probably best to just standby and wait for my GCMS notes or immigration to ask for documents if need be.

Reactions: rushi.gada

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
I am trying to form a hypothesis. Complicated applications take longer. Someone who is single and younger for eg would get his PPR much earlier. Also, people who have not spent time abroad, as there aren't multiple level of cross country security checks needed then. Also, foreign education could add time. People who get married in between the process or have kids.. etc.. they are the most likely to be in the elite club..

I am 31 and married but I have spent 4 years in UK studying and working. This is where I see my reason for delay in the processing. Also, someone who has had multiple job changes etc might be a potential Elite.

Its my observation, I could be wrong.
I just feel, it is about getting to your application. Once they start working on it, there will be a quick response. Because all that history is supported by valid documentation. As long as you are in the queue, waiting for someone to pick it up, no matter how simple the application is, it will take long. A first come first serve based processing would have worked great but again it all comes down to the numbers i guess. Greater the number of applications, longer it is taking for them. They are seriously understaffed and i am not sure why they are not considering employing more people.

In my personal case, we are married, under 30. We have both studied and worked in the United States for 6 years. My wife works in USA right now and i work in India. Both have a lot of travel history to various countries. Travelled also while the application was under processing, but updated them with latest passport stamps via webform.

Also, i personally know people in a similar situation that got PPR under 3 months and also people that have a very simple application and waiting past 6 months. This is the worst part of it. We cant analyze to form a hypothesis and come to a conclusion out of it.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process." Officially joined the elite club today. Not feeling so elite!

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
The IRCC agent I spoke to on the phone said that it's awaiting review by an agent, which is what I assumed they did for all applications. I asked her if this was the final steps of the application and she said yes. On my account online it says they are reviewing to see whether I meet the eligibility requirements. I emailed Goodale today and the response I got was that my Eligibility requires Review. Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong or looking too deeply into this but I don't know what to think. Probably best to just standby and wait for my GCMS notes or immigration to ask for documents if need be.
The response from the agent and Ralph's office seem a bit similar..
You are right, your application is probably in the last phase. When the officer review it, if they require extra documentation, then you'll definitely be informed.
Relax and wait for your GCMS notes to come.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
The response from the agent and Ralph's office seem a bit similar..
You are right, your application is probably in the last phase. When the officer review it, if they require extra documentation, then you'll definitely be informed.
Relax and wait for your GCMS notes to come.
It's a little weird because my Criminality is in progress and my Security hasn't been initiated yet, so I don't know why the IRCC agent told me it's in the 'last phase'