Hi,

Aor 20 Jan
FSW
Applicants : 2
MEP 12 March
Biometrics 20 Mar
VO : CPC Ottawa

Criminality passed
Eligibility and security not started as per CIC agent. Since i have passed the 6 months ETA , I called CIC on 23rd July and they told me that they will mention it in some notes to the case officer that there has been a delay. Yesterday I received an email stating below. Can anyone tell me what it means ? Is it in the final review state or it has not even begun ?

"Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file."
Looks like a generic reply

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Congratulations buddy, finally the long wait has ended, my AOR is 28th Jan as well and I am still waiting, best of luck with your life in Canada, I don't know if you are inside or outside Canada, but I can tell you that I love this country so much and I' ve been living here for three years.
Thanks much. I'm currently out of Canada as I live in the Caribbean. Your PPR is on its way, just have faith and be positive!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Aor jan 4
1 applicant 2 dependents
Nationality ok
Residence uae
Vo london
No adr
Golden email 23 July

I have been a silent reader of the forum and it's very helpful. The wait was painful. Specially becoz I applied via agent and had no access. Called call centre twice but everytime they Wud say that since my application is outside canada (london) they cannot give me any info.
After 6 months sent an email to Ralph office and they replied swiftly that all passed so that was one relief.
Raised a web form in 5 months, got a reply after Ralph's email that they will contact me soon.
Also order gcm yet to receive.
Wanted to wish everyone good luck and dont despair there is light at the end of tunnel.
Yes there is light at the end of tunnel!! Well said. Thanks for raising good hopes :)
Many congratulations

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Elite club is nothing but people who have completed 180 days and did not get the PPR Most privileged people, who love IRCC so much, thinking about them every day every week just kidding
Good explanation of the famous elite club

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Aor jan 4
1 applicant 2 dependents
Nationality ok
Residence uae
Vo london
No adr
Golden email 23 July

I have been a silent reader of the forum and it's very helpful. The wait was painful. Specially becoz I applied via agent and had no access. Called call centre twice but everytime they Wud say that since my application is outside canada (london) they cannot give me any info.
After 6 months sent an email to Ralph office and they replied swiftly that all passed so that was one relief.
Raised a web form in 5 months, got a reply after Ralph's email that they will contact me soon.
Wanted to wish everyone good luck and dont despair there is light at the end of tunnel.
Congratulations

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Guys, just called IRCC, here is what I heard from the agent:
Eligibility is under review (refered to a senior officer)
Criminality has passed.
Security has not started yet.
P.S. My application was transfered to Vancouver Visa Office.
The agent said my timeline will be definitely longer than 6 months since I have only 2 days left.
At least I got something updated, the agent was very nice. I appreciated his kind help.
Is anyone else's application being processed in Vancouver VO as well?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Aor jan 4
1 applicant 2 dependents
Nationality ok
Residence uae
Vo london
No adr
Golden email 23 July

Congrats... :)

Reactions: PretCH and Amanjot7

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
I came to know from agent that my file is approved last week..Vo Ottawa..aor jan 1.. he is not able to provide me with a timeline when i may receive the ppr.. anyone with the same status

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Guys, just called IRCC, here is what I heard from the agent:
Eligibility is under review (refered to a senior officer)
Criminality has passed.
Security has not started yet.
P.S. My application was transfered to Vancouver Visa Office.
The agent said my timeline will be definitely longer than 6 months since I have only 2 days left.
At least I got something updated, the agent was very nice. I appreciated his kind help.
Is anyone else's application being processed in Vancouver VO as well?
Good at least you have some updates. I called today but the agent couldn't see any information as the file is processed in London. :(

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Plenty thanks!
Been trying this number but after entering my application number, I always get a response that they cant
Try 888-242-2100, I always use this, and also the timeslot is very important.
these days, IRCC has some system technical issue so even if you input your correct application number, the system will always tell you: using the information you just imput, we are unable to find your application.
So you have to go through all the way till the options for : to speak to an agent, press 0
Hope this will help you.