Romish

Apr 9, 2019
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA
No update since Feb 26th after biometrics
Jul 25th - Profile Updated (Ghost Update), this happened only once
Jul 26th - Ready for Visa email
Thank you all for the positivity and good vibes. These are for sure testing times and will definitely pass. I hope everybody will get theirs soon. God bless all the beautiful and deserving people on this forum with not just PPR but also with a beautiful life ahead in Canada.

Feel free to ask anything regarding my experience through this process.
Congratulations buddy..Happy for you

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
One week ago, when i emailed Ralphs office, Criminality was passed but security and eligibility were not started. Visa office is OTTAWA. i think it is only one.
Two months ago when i ordered GCMS notes also, criminality was passed but security and eligibility were not started. Info sharing was in progress.
It is just matter of time until they touch your application. Once they touch it you ll get PPR immediately.

Also, i ordered a second set of GCMS notes on June 6th, which i was supposed to get on July 6th, but they never sent one. Instead i got Ready for visa email.
I have read on some forums that they hold off on sending GCMS notes, if they find your application in final stages. They try to finish that application instead apparently.
Congratulations buddy. Wishing you the very best. This brings hope to everyone else here. Ircc looks to be finally clearing all the backlog. Hope everyone has positive news coming their way.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA
Thank you all for the positivity and good vibes. These are for sure testing times and will definitely pass. I hope everybody will get theirs soon. God bless all the beautiful and deserving people on this forum with not just PPR but also with a beautiful life ahead in Canada.

Just for my info, did you apply as a single applicant or with family. Also, are you below 30?

jaldiaajare

Apr 20, 2019
Champ when u had an update on 25july.
Did your background status changed or anything else ???
Mine got changed with BG in progress to we are processing
Brother, nothing changed! Everything remained as is.
My background status changed from so called IP1 to IP2 long ago, right after the biometrics was completed in Feb. Nothing changed after that on the website, including now.
Called IRCC after i saw the ghost update. That is when the agent said background check is complete. When asked about the ghost update, she told it is because the background check is complete and PPR email will be coming soon.

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Finally READY FOR VISA!
Jan 13th AOR
VO - OTTAWA

Congratulations to u for the golden mail..... hope we all get it soon

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
Hey, my AOR is 16th Jan and now i am planning to write an email to Ralph Goodale, can any one of you please share an email address and what information does he need or any email template which anyone of you have written to him.

I have not ordered GCMS notes as well till now :(. This wait time is f**king frustrating!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hey, my AOR is 16th Jan and now i am planning to write an email to Ralph Goodale, can any one of you please share an email address and what information does he need or any email template which anyone of you have written to him.

I have not ordered GCMS notes as well till now :(. This wait time is f**king frustrating!
Calm down my friend. It's frustrating bu only if you let it consume your life.
Just let the time and process run its course.
So many from jan have started getting their PPRs now, its not long before you get it too.
Keep yourself busy.. time would fly..

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Does age and being a single applicant have anything to do with these things? Sorry I'm new to this whole thing so I'm learning a lot from you guys!
I am trying to form a hypothesis. Complicated applications take longer. Someone who is single and younger for eg would get his PPR much earlier. Also, people who have not spent time abroad, as there aren't multiple level of cross country security checks needed then. Also, foreign education could add time. People who get married in between the process or have kids.. etc.. they are the most likely to be in the elite club..

I am 31 and married but I have spent 4 years in UK studying and working. This is where I see my reason for delay in the processing. Also, someone who has had multiple job changes etc might be a potential Elite.

Its my observation, I could be wrong.