+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

litttlestar

Jul 4, 2019
Congratulations to all those have who received the golden email... !

I have noticed one thing, people are getting ghost update. What does it look like?

When you log in to your cic account, under current status it says application/profile updated rather than submitted. However, if you log out and then re login it changes to submitted. I think that’s a ghost update.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
When you log in to your cic account, under current status it says application/profile updated rather than submitted. However, if you log out and then re login it changes to submitted. I think that’s a ghost update.
Correct..
I have also seen “submitted/updated” so there are two types of ghost update messages that people could see.. no providence that one better then the other.. but many have got their PPRs shortly after seeing “application/profile updated”

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi All,
in Elite Club now, called CIC today got to know Eligibility is Recommended passed, background and criminality in process, and my timeline is increased another 4 months till Nov 24, 2019. Anyone who is in elite club what is there status?

CEC Inland applicant
AOR jan 24
MEP March 5
Gcms notes nothing till june 20,2019
Called CIC on may,june & july 24
Never heard of this before.. progress bar date changing!

@Wahegurujee - have you sir?

Reactions: Amanjot7

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi All,
in Elite Club now, called CIC today got to know Eligibility is Recommended passed, background and criminality in process, and my timeline is increased another 4 months till Nov 24, 2019. Anyone who is in elite club what is there status?

CEC Inland applicant
AOR jan 24
MEP March 5
Gcms notes nothing till june 20,2019
Called CIC on may,june & july 24
Buddy, most of us are over 6months but slowly people are getting their PPRs

Remember, the date is arbitrary and you could possibly get your PPR much sooner. Never lose hope and don’t get all negative. You are not alone! Trust me

PretCH

Jul 24, 2019
Congrats to everyone receiving PPR

Anyone who perhaps have the same update?

Medical: passed
Biometrics: completed
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Eligibility: not started
(this is according to the CIC agent who helped me today)

AOR 10 Jan 2019
FSW-outland

Ordered notes yesterday.

:(

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Was reading in Dec 2018 AOR group that sometimes, CIC could take weeks to inform you even after approval. Don’t understand them, but it’s possible. Those who have received ghost updates should ideally write to Mr Goodale’s office and ask for a status update again .. possible application already approved :)

Good luck

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

AOR 10 Jan 2019
FSW-outland

Ordered notes yesterday.

Don’t worry bro.. many of us are going through this. Patience is the key here.. don’t worry about things that you cannot control.

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Was reading in Dec 2018 AOR group that sometimes, CIC could take weeks to inform you even after approval. Don’t understand them, but it’s possible. Those who have received ghost updates should ideally write to Mr Goodale’s office and ask for a status update again .. possible application already approved :)

Good luck
That's totally weird innit. This wait is totally meaningless IMO. Hope the agents look into our files and clear the backlog.

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019

AOR 10 Jan 2019
FSW-outland

Ordered notes yesterday.

Exactly the same for me.

AOR Jan 24th

Reactions: PretCH

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Buddy, most of us are over 6months but slowly people are getting their PPRs

Remember, the date is arbitrary and you could possibly get your PPR much sooner. Never lose hope and don’t get all negative. You are not alone! Trust me
True to that Rushi .. You got yours today right..

Congrats