+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Does anyone know if the PNP EE applications take more time than the FSW? I'm 196 days already and haven't heard from them since March. :(
It’s a jackpot now a days bro.. historically, PNP has won over Express entry, but everything is delayed. We are all waiting. Don’t worry and be positive ..

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Dear Karthik

I have seen files processed less than 4 months from aor.. also have seen a lot of files crossing 6 months because of the application volume.. The average timeline for applications have become 6-8 months - especially when you call CIC call center they say so.. so do not worry if you have crossed 6 months

Also if you have crossed 6 months - i would suggest ordering gcms notes - something i learned the hard way - of not ordering after 6 months..

gcms notes would give you a detailed info on the application process and will help you proactively act on any hiccups if needed - such as review required or needs more docs or missing docs..

Hope for the best - we are all here - this forum feels like family for me now - especially going through all the stress involved

Good luck ;)
Well said mate.. this is a very supportive group :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
My AOR date is 26th Jan and I am just 3 days away from crossing the 6 months timeline.
I was wondering if I should wait for 3 more days and then email Ralph goodale about the status or can I do it right away?
I was told it is ideal to email them only after one crosses the 6 months timeline.
Kindly suggest.

Thanks!
Finish the 6 months and only then email

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Hi All

I have completed 6 months on July 20th and received gcms notes dated 31 May in which eligibility and criminality are passed. Security is blank

Can I do something other than wait to push my application.

Regards and all the best everyone

Satan

Jul 9, 2019
Riyadh
Category........
FSW
PPR it is!!!
AOR 7th Jan
PPR 24th Jul
CPC Ottawa

After writing to MP Goodale 2days back, had received a response stating eligibility is recommended pass and security has not been initiated but got my PPR email today.

Still can't believe it's true!

All this while the call center agents kept saying that security and eligibility has not been started.

Good luck to everyone in this forum, you'll have been a great support system in these testing times, Inshallah everyone will get their PPR very very soon.

ajvasconcelos

Jul 9, 2019
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
PPR it is!!!
AOR 7th Jan
PPR 24th Jul
CPC Ottawa

After writing to MP Goodale 2days back, had received a response stating eligibility is recommended pass and security has not been initiated but got my PPR email today.

All this while the call center agents kept saying that security and eligibility has not been started.

Good luck to everyone in this forum, you'll have been a great support system in these testing times, Inshallah everyone will get their PPR very very soon.
Congrats! Thanks for sharing this moment with us.
Everybody that gets PPR here lights my hope, especially the CPC Ottawa ones.
My AOR is Jan 3rd, still waiting...

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
This is Hope for everyone coming from the Evil One - Just kidding :D ..

But yeah - This is great information showing how well is communication passed on from the processing centers to the CiC call centers..

Well - All i could say is this is hope for all - even i fall in the same category ...

Especially since a lot of members are getting ppr for the last couple of days from everywhere - there is a lot of hope for all.

Good Luck everyone - be surprised with the ppr/copr one morning :)
PPR it is!!!
AOR 7th Jan
PPR 24th Jul
CPC Ottawa

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
PPR it is!!!
AOR 7th Jan
PPR 24th Jul
CPC Ottawa

Wow Congratzzz !
I mailed MP too and got a quick response , hopefully the golden mail (PPR) arrives soon :)

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Yes uci file number dob and email are sufficient
Try sending the email to goodale office with such particulars.
I believe ur email will get a response
Thankyou Wahegurujee,
i mailed Mr Goodale and got a response by evening ..the e-mail read as follows..

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 2, 2019.

...hopefully the security also gets done soon , but this update did give a sense of relief- as my profile has been the same since 5 months .
Lets hope for the best !

P.S- did anyone else get a similar reply in the past few months ..where security was pending ..how long did the PR mail take ?

roshveen

Feb 14, 2018
Guys!!

what does this mean

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Q
Joined the elite club today even though as per updates from 10 days back my eligibility was in progress but was recommended as passed and criminality and background checks were passed.[/QUOTE
Welcome to the elite club