+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Do u think Goodale provides the status accurately of our application? Are they reliable.
Good point, not accurate from my experience. More importantly, he cannot influence decision or speed the process, so what's the point mailing him?

jc1234

May 29, 2019
Does anyone know if the PNP EE applications take more time than the FSW? I'm 196 days already and haven't heard from them since March. :(

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Received a ghost update this morning when I checked my account it said "Application/ profile updated" and then it disappeared. I have 5 days remaining for the 6-month mark...****fingers crossed***. Good luck everyone
exactly the same page here, 5 days left, hopefully miracle can happen....

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I'm frustrated and anxious both at the same time. Can only hope for the best though
Dear Karthik

I have seen files processed less than 4 months from aor.. also have seen a lot of files crossing 6 months because of the application volume.. The average timeline for applications have become 6-8 months - especially when you call CIC call center they say so.. so do not worry if you have crossed 6 months

Also if you have crossed 6 months - i would suggest ordering gcms notes - something i learned the hard way - of not ordering after 6 months..

gcms notes would give you a detailed info on the application process and will help you proactively act on any hiccups if needed - such as review required or needs more docs or missing docs..

Hope for the best - we are all here - this forum feels like family for me now - especially going through all the stress involved

Good luck ;)

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
My AOR date is 26th Jan and I am just 3 days away from crossing the 6 months timeline.
I was wondering if I should wait for 3 more days and then email Ralph goodale about the status or can I do it right away?
I was told it is ideal to email them only after one crosses the 6 months timeline.
Kindly suggest.

Thanks!
i would suggest wait for six months and then email..

Also make sure you email to goodale@sasktel.net and not to
ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca (no response)

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Dear Karthik

I have seen files processed less than 4 months from aor.. also have seen a lot of files crossing 6 months because of the application volume.. The average timeline for applications have become 6-8 months - especially when you call CIC call center they say so.. so do not worry if you have crossed 6 months

Also if you have crossed 6 months - i would suggest ordering gcms notes - something i learned the hard way - of not ordering after 6 months..

gcms notes would give you a detailed info on the application process and will help you proactively act on any hiccups if needed - such as review required or needs more docs or missing docs..

Hope for the best - we are all here - this forum feels like family for me now - especially going through all the stress involved

Good luck ;)
Thanks a lot for the encouraging words mate. You're absolutely right about this forum. Everyone in this forum is so supportive and provide a comfoet in distress.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Good point, not accurate from my experience. More importantly, he cannot influence decision or speed the process, so what's the point mailing him?
Nimrod

Mr Goodale's office calls IRCC in person representing the candidate as an MP and will give you almost the similar details as given by CIC agents..
The only advantage I found was came to know medical expiration date as well as ircc gets an update on the candidates profile as an MP (Member of Parl) office tried contacting regarding info

Reactions: Amanjot7

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Nimrod

Mr Goodale's office calls IRCC in person representing the candidate as an MP and will give you almost the similar details as given by CIC agents..
The only advantage I found was came to know medical expiration date as well as ircc gets an update on the candidates profile as an MP (Member of Parl) office tried contacting regarding info
Come to think of it.. Mr Goodale’s office cannot help anything more than this.. it’s legally not allowed as per privacy laws.
It’s nice to know where your application is being processed and also when the medical expires.. rest is just feel good factor

Reactions: P0000