+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

litttlestar

Jul 4, 2019
Guys, those who have received PPR or in the process, did CIC call the employers ? I mean, how do they verify employer details, do they call in every case or it’s a random pick?

My AOR 16 Jan

Reactions: Amanjot7

Cnanda6300

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
26-02-2019
Guys, those who have received PPR or in the process, did CIC call the employers ? I mean, how do they verify employer details, do they call in every case or it’s a random pick?

My AOR 16 Jan
If your Docs are little fishy!! in that case! They make a note ! RR -review required. Doesn't mean they'll call. They can ask you for re-submission of job responsibilities or pay stubs or they call to verify. These are only scenarios if you are in Canada like in my case if they wanna verify they can check with CRA(Canada Revenue Agency) for T4 (TAX)statements. I hope that answered your question. My AOR: 16 Jan as well

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Received a ghost update this morning when I checked my account it said "Application/ profile updated" and then it disappeared. I have 5 days remaining for the 6-month mark...****fingers crossed***. Good luck everyone

peterpan30

Jul 8, 2019
My Biometrics changed from "Completed" to "March 15, 2019 Completed". Does this update mean anything ?

Timeline:
Jan 13 AOR
Married on 22nd February
Submitted wife's documents on 15th April .
My Bio-metrics was completed on 14th March and wife's on 17th April .
Criminality Passed, Eligibility and Security not initiated.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
My Biometrics changed from "Completed" to "March 15, 2019 Completed". Does this update mean anything ?
Same.. it shows the date now. Probably a site-wide change to the view.. which likely means nothing

litttlestar

Jul 4, 2019
If your Docs are little fishy!! in that case! They make a note ! RR -review required. Doesn't mean they'll call. They can ask you for re-submission of job responsibilities or pay stubs or they call to verify. These are only scenarios if you are in Canada like in my case if they wanna verify they can check with CRA(Canada Revenue Agency) for T4 (TAX)statements. I hope that answered your question. My AOR: 16 Jan as well

Yeah... thanks a lot! I am in India and my immigration consultant told that they call the employers for verification.

Anusha1990

Jul 23, 2019
My AOR date is 26th Jan and I am just 3 days away from crossing the 6 months timeline.
I was wondering if I should wait for 3 more days and then email Ralph goodale about the status or can I do it right away?
I was told it is ideal to email them only after one crosses the 6 months timeline.
Kindly suggest.

Thanks!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I was told it is ideal to email them only after one crosses the 6 months timeline.
I believe this applies to communication with IRCC itself (using the webform).. You can email Ralph's office anytime..

Reactions: Anusha1990

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow wow and just wow..

I emailed Mr goodale office in morning and I received a reply just now !!
How prompt and helpful they are :)
God bless them.

They told me
Dear - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 9, 2019. It is in New Delhi.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 5, 2019.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana
Please ignore that response from the MP, at least your criminality must have been completed. I got exactly the same response as yours when I emailed him, claiming that nothing has started but the GCMS note I received several weeks earlier shows otherwise. Might be a mistake from Mr Robyn due to the volume of response he receives. I'm sure he did call them because of some extra personal information he provided, but the information relayed was not accurate.