Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
What did Mr Goodale's office reply?
is your processing center Delhi? thats good i guess with the sudden turn around of applications.
I am sure, in due time.. its all going to be worth it.. :)

Rab rakkha
:than i too hope that positively things happen as planned.. but till i dont ., i have good souls here to talk to :)

Anujkaushik

May 29, 2019
True. But my medical will expire in December, so you mean that I do a soft landing and then come back and then permanently go around end of March or early April.

This will be the best thing to do correct?
Hay I’m in the same boat and thinking of doing soft landing before December unless me or my wife gets a transfer from our respective offices ....

Reactions: rushi.gada

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
It’s bit confusing for me. I hope to get it soon so that I can make a decision. We are already serving notice period.
Can we resign before receiving ppr? Would it affect our eligibility of we are claiming points for the present work experience. I'm in need of a much needed break.

ArpitBatra

Jul 21, 2019
Can we resign before receiving ppr? Would it affect our eligibility of we are claiming points for the present work experience. I'm in need of a much needed break.
I don’t think that will be a trouble. Any which ways if your experience is 3 years or more then it doesn’t change your score. Just upload your resignation letter in your profile and you will be good.

Any other thoughts people?

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I don’t think that will be a trouble. Any which ways if your experience is 3 years or more then it doesn’t change your score. Just upload your resignation letter in your profile and you will be good.

Any other thoughts people?
I'm claiming all of my work experience points from my present organization. So will I have to upload resignation letter or is the experience counted until the day I received ITA..? Could someone please clarify. Thanks.

Reactions: rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
True. But my medical will expire in December, so you mean that I do a soft landing and then come back and then permanently go around end of March or early April.

This will be the best thing to do correct?
Not sure if medical is needed once the application is approved. I meant why go if it is nov-Jan .. rather if you get the visa later, just get the passport stamped and wait for the right time to go.

@Wahegurujee - am I right? Nomedical needed to enter once visa is stamped

Reactions: Wahegurujee