+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hello All,

So after reading about Mr. Goodale, i dropped him an email asking for my status.
He confirmed me that file is at NDVO and assessments are complete. You will get approval notification in coming weeks.
Let's see if this is correct or not and if i get PPR in coming weeks.

Though i am confused after this as my profile states something else. Also i have ordered gcms notes which i will get in ten days.
Will keep everyone posted what happens next.
His information is accurate, you will receive the PPR mail in the coming batch for sure.

Reactions: Amanjot7

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
I'm happy to bring my PPR news to all here and induce hopes for all waiting to get theirs.
I have been on this forum for quite some time now and about a month back signed up since then have been following this thread and have seen so much of encouragement, dispair, joy, etc etc, I mean all forms of emotions and could relate to all of them during the course of my application...

Please accept my sincere gratitude everyone on this thread, and I wish those waiting a happy PPR very soon....

Special mention to @Wahegurujee ..... I got a reply from you on this thread that I will have my PPR soon and here it is,,,, hope to see your post with PPR very soon :)

AOR- 5th Jan'19
PPR - 17th July'19

Cheers
Anuj
Heartiest congratulations

Reactions: Anujkaushik

Dhyom

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Guys pls help, is it compulsory to show 6 months bank statement? I showed a few days less, 5 months and 25 days, is it ok? I got gcms and funds r marked rr however I have extra amount in savings. Also I had fd which matured but I did not inform ircc as that was also extra amount and my consultant said no need.

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello everyone.
My 180 days are completed today. Dont know how much more waiting time is left. Anyome from lomdom visa office who got ppr recently?

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello All,

So after reading about Mr. Goodale, i dropped him an email asking for my status.
He confirmed me that file is at NDVO and assessments are complete. You will get approval notification in coming weeks.
Let's see if this is correct or not and if i get PPR in coming weeks.

Though i am confused after this as my profile states something else. Also i have ordered gcms notes which i will get in ten days.
Will keep everyone posted what happens next.
Hello! Can you please share the email id of this guy? Also can anyone around the world contact him for details? Is there a fees or something?

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I have client information marked Review Required, do you think my application is in muddy waters?
What is the status of incoming documents like POF and employment reference letter? Mine comments are like - R10-ok, recommendation : pass criminality, documents set for review - client information, is it same for u?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hello! Can you please share the email id of this guy? Also can anyone around the world contact him for details? Is there a fees or something?
No fees just email him .
His office usually gets back in hours ..
I did at 11 am indian time and got reply same day by 9pm indian time

Reactions: Amanjot7