+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
6 days left for 180 days completion , Jan 14 Aor, Mentally prepared for 190-220 days time line by seeing December folks.

May 15, 2019
Jan 31 2019 AOR
VO - Montreal
Criminality Passed
Security, eligibility and background in progress.
No updates since Bio-metrics March 15.
Hoping they honor the 6 months processing time. Lot riding on it.

Reactions: Amanjot7

Jell123

Apr 3, 2019
Going by the trend you should have received in 40 days or so...but nothing to worry I guess, you can call them and confirm..
I have called the IRCC thrice a time from last 3 months but the agent is also saying the samething that when the officer wants he/she will send you the request also now the file is also transferred to NDVO last month and now IRCC agent does not have the access on my file. My consultant also said that we will request GCMS after 6 months time frame and we will only contact NDVO through email and they are also hardly reply for the query.

Reactions: Amanjot7

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I have called the IRCC thrice a time from last 3 months but the agent is also saying the samething that when the officer wants he/she will send you the request also now the file is also transferred to NDVO last month and now IRCC agent does not have the access on my file. My consultant also said that we will request GCMS after 6 months time frame and we will only contact NDVO through email and they are also hardly reply for the query.
Just for info, you dnt need agent to request GCMS notes..

Faizmirza15

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, my AOR - January 03, 2019
Medicals passed - February 13,2019
Visa office - Ottawa
I called up CIC last Friday and an agent told me that everything with my application is in order . My eligibility and criminality has been passed and security has not started yet.

Any idea how long security screening will take ?

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hi, my AOR - January 03, 2019
Medicals passed - February 13,2019
Visa office - Ottawa
I called up CIC last Friday and an agent told me that everything with my application is in order . My eligibility and criminality has been passed and security has not started yet.

Any idea how long security screening will take ?
Bro you are close, anytime now....did you get any ghost update for eligibility pass?

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Need an expert advice, I does not receive BIL yet. Is there anyone else who is in the same situation or does anyone know the reason why BIL is not requested yet. I am little bit worried about this.

Thanks in advance
Same here too. BIL has not been requested as well. Although I am on a TRV that expires on September 1st. I do not know If this is the cause. I have never had my fingerprints taken by CIC so I dnt know what their game plan is.

Malikbhanu

Jul 8, 2019
Hi Guys, my Aor is 8 Jan and the 6 months period is over. My eligibility, background check are still pending. Any idea on how much time will it take more? Is it just me or others are also there from the same Aor date.

Dhyom

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi Guys, my Aor is 8 Jan and the 6 months period is over. My eligibility, background check are still pending. Any idea on how much time will it take more? Is it just me or others are also there from the same Aor date.
Hi I'm in same boat 8 Jan AOR and file in ndvo. No response..