Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Hi All ,
I have a question , Just got of a call with CIC , Agent says that I have a message sitting in Draft , They cannot see what the Letter says, neither tell a date when will It Come / Delivered..Do anyone in This Group faced such Situation?
Answers will be Appreciated ..

My details :
AOR: 10th Jan
Medicals : 28th Feb
Office: Edmonton
6 days Remaining in the Tracker
WoW I think its ADR, PPR emails are standardised and they should appear in Outbox ready to be sent or in queue. But hope for the best.

Reactions: Amanjot7

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Hi All ,
I have a question , Just got of a call with CIC , Agent says that I have a message sitting in Draft , They cannot see what the Letter says, neither tell a date when will It Come / Delivered..Do anyone in This Group faced such Situation?
Answers will be Appreciated ..

My details :
AOR: 10th Jan
Medicals : 28th Feb
Office: Edmonton
6 days Remaining in the Tracker
Hope you asked the individual status like eligibility, security, background etc. If all are through, then it is the ppr. Good luck and keep us posted.

ashrock

Jul 3, 2019
Hello Friends,

This forum is very helpful to understand the general trends and timelines

Here is my timeline,

CEC- INLAND
ITA: April 17th, 2019
AOR: April 22nd, 2019
MEP: June 3rd, 2019
PPR : June 13th, 2019
PP Sent : June 13th, 2019
PP Delivered : June 17th, 2019
Application Approved : ???
Return tracker activated : ???
Passport received : ???

Hope this information helps

Application Approved : July 5th, 2019
Return tracker activated : ???
Passport received : ???

Reactions: Wahegurujee

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Guys, I received my AOR on 27th January, 2019. Currently, my application is 21 days away from the 6 month estimate..

These are the details:
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : June 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : Completed.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What stage might my application be in? IP2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amanjot7

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Another week gone, and only a speck of PPR was observed...
20 days till mark (no GU since MEP/BIL), still as oblivious about my case as day 1, despite GCMS/Calls/Emails...
Ottawa is fast, but my case moved there since March and all I see in the notes they provided is "PReVU (verified)" - what does that even mean?, I've got no RR.
Call agents/Personal research says all that remains is for a case agent to take a second look at A11.2 (who is this elusive case agent since March?)...
If case agent is slacking, then when will security start?, when will it go back to case agent?, when will case agent review security notes and trigger PPR?...

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Another week gone, and only a speck of PPR was observed...
20 days till mark (no GU since MEP/BIL), still as oblivious about my case as day 1, despite GCMS/Calls/Emails...
Ottawa is fast, but my case moved there since March and all I see in the notes they provided is "PReVU (verified)" - what does that even mean?, I've got no RR.
Call agents/Personal research says all that remains is for a case agent to take a second look at A11.2 (who is this elusive case agent since March?)...
If case agent is slacking, then when will security start?, when will it go back to case agent?, when will case agent review security notes and trigger PPR?...
I can very well understand your situation. My AOR is 23rd Jan. When I called agent on 3rd July she said there is a possibility that my timeline can exceed till August and in the worst case till 20th September. I am also disheartened. But the only thing we can do is to have patience and wait. Though it's the toughest thing to do right now.

Monash0910

May 23, 2019
According to my last gcms notes update, my process was stuck on criminality and now yesterday, on 5july we received a ghost update. Does this mean that the criminality test is complete?

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Yes, I did. They had sent a 260 pages document mentioning each and every steps of verification that has happened and which stage is going on now.
I have used them as well and still waiting for my notes...m on 26th day now... was the notes delivered to you spot on 30 days?

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
Update in my account:
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
December 20, 2018 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
March 6, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
Not applicable.
Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Help - Background check
March 14, 2019 Your background check was completed.
Final decision Help - Final decision
July 5, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I should expect my passport coming in next week.:)