+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hello Everyone! Wanted to share the great news with you all since you all have been so helpful! After exactly 6 months and 1 day, We received the golden PPR Request!! (YAY!) (Note: we received the request via CIC portal. We did not receive an email)

Here is my timeline,
FSW- OUTLAND
AOR: Jan 1st, 2019
MEP/BIO : Feb 12th
1st ghost Update: Mid June
2nd and 3rd GU: 28th and 29th June respectively
PPR : 3rd July

Thank you all for the information you've provided throughout this process. And I hope you all get your PPR soon! :)
congrats from heart!

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I just called CIC and got to know that my security check has not yet started, Eligibility is "review required" and criminality is passed. Agent couldn't give the detail about what is review required in eligibility. Agent insisted to wait for 6 months timeline before requesting for any message for reviewing officer. Now 25 days to go, I am not sure what will happen. It is testing time....

AOR: 29th Jan
MEP: 18th March
RPRF: 5th APR
VO: Sydney NS

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anyone had a birth certificate issue where spouse's name was not on birth certificate for dependent child. N.B. the child is not going to Canada. Would letter of explanation with additional supports suffice?

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
I just called CIC and got to know that my security check has not yet started, Eligibility is "review required" and criminality is passed. Agent couldn't give the detail about what is review required in eligibility. Agent insisted to wait for 6 months timeline before requesting for any message for reviewing officer. Now 25 days to go, I am not sure what will happen. It is testing time....

AOR: 29th Jan
MEP: 18th March
RPRF: 5th APR
VO: Sydney NS
You will get through just be patient! Can you provide the number you got through to?

Monash0910

May 23, 2019
You will get through just be patient! Can you provide the number you got through to?
Hi,

My husband applied for his PR through EE in Jun 2018 and he updated his application in Dec with all the spouse details as we got married in Dec. Submitted the documents in Jan 2019. According to GCMS notes and calls to the agent my processing is stuck at criminality. All the processing steps for my husband is done. Does anyone have any idea about such situations?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Specific to your case, you just have to be patient for longer than usual processing times as you got included during the final phase of the application processing.

Just an afterthought, stay optimistic and good luck!

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
2 days pending on my application.
VO- Ottawa
I called CIC to check on the status of my application. The agent said that the security check has not started. Rest components of the Background check has been completed. He said that security does not usually get done in 2 days. I may have to wait up to August.

Do you guys have any idea how long does the security clearance take?

jc1234

May 29, 2019
25 days to go...29th Jan AOR PNP-O

Guys, did anyone get PPR from Sydney, NS recently. It looks like they are very slow...
I haven't heard about anyone AOR Jan 2019 that got PPR from VO Sydney. I am in the same situation, AOR Jan 8, 4 days to go and haven't heard from them since March... Do you know if all PNPs go to this office? Also, do you think is worth keep calling CIC? Thanks