+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

MoniqP

Jan 11, 2019
Hi guys. I switched phones and got bumped out of the WhatsApp group for January. Can someone please share the link?

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Guys, I uploaded some additional information thru CSE a few days ago but I didn't get any auto-response or further reply saying they received it. Is that normal?

Reactions: Lou1234

Dubes

Apr 4, 2019
Just got off a call to IRCC and agent said Eligibility in progress..
Please does anyone know what it means. AOR Jan 22nd, FSW-O.
Visa Office is Ottawa.
We have the same VO. My status read the same. But when I ordered GCMS, details showed that my eligibility has been passed while the agent only sees eligibility in progress. I advise U order a GCMS to knw the details

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
We have the same VO. My status read the same. But when I ordered GCMS, details showed that my eligibility has been passed while the agent only sees eligibility in progress. I advise U order a GCMS to knw the details
Give us an excerpt of your GCMS notes where it was passed. Bcoz from GCMS notes from January AOR that I've seen CIO comments are what folks are claiming as passed Eligibility, when in fact it's R10 and initial eligibility review (Education, Funds and Language). In Ottawa, January files are in a queue for final eligibility (Work Experience) review. So, if you could drop and excerpt of what your GCMS says under ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT, we'd appreciate it.

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
The GCMS notes I got on the 3rd of June said Eligibility not started. Actually thought of ordering another this week, but will pause since my Eligibility is in progress.. Don't want to distract them :D

Reactions: Amanjot7

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
The GCMS notes I got on the 3rd of June said Eligibility not started. Actually thought of ordering another this week, but will pause since my Eligibility is in progress.. Don't want to distract them :D
That's many of us status from Ottawa. For example my file moved from Edmonton to Ottawa on March 29th (AOR: January 26th) GCMS notes as of May 30th showed that only Program Assistant from Edmonton has made comments on file, the text from ottawa officer just reads "PReVU (verified)" with no notes.

Reactions: anas_alam

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
That's many of us status from Ottawa. For example my file moved from Edmonton to Ottawa on March 29th (AOR: January 26th) GCMS notes as of May 30th showed that only Program Assistant from Edmonton has made comments on file, the text from ottawa officer just reads "PReVU (verified)" with no notes.
Yea I saw that too in mine.. PreVU verified..
Do you have a clue what it means?

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Yea I saw that too in mine.. PreVU verified..
Do you have a clue what it means?
Information I collected so far suggests that it's an initial check to verify applicants information (ie name, picture, etc), kind of like captcha.

Reactions: blessed99

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019
Any applicant (fsw-o) from london visa office and received ppr recently? 6 months completing in 12 days n no update!! Really worried.

Also what is the best service to order gcms notes?

Last edited: