+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
Has everyone who has got their PPR received some sort of Ghost update first before receiving the PPR email ?

Thanks

Joseph12

May 15, 2019
quick question. I think i have selected an incorrect NOC code for my application. However, this isn't my primary NOC and is contributing to 1 year of work experience in my overall 4 years experience. What should I do?
The correct NOC falls under C category. I haven't received any decision yet but can i do anything before hand?

jobelle25

Nov 14, 2018
Schedule A. Right after I sent it I noticed I made an mistake. :rolleyes:
Another one asked me for a period of time where I live and what I do
when did you submit the ADR and from the time you submitted it, how many weeks/days you've waited for the PPR?

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I have made a call to IRCC today. This time, this agent told me that the security phase has not started yet. Previously, another agent said it has started. Wtf?

swathim

Jun 10, 2019
Requested webform last week. Got this response:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.