Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Hi Guys,
I tried calling IRCC last Friday and entered all my information as they asked but then got an automated response saying they cannot find my file based on the information provided. I tried this 3 times but got the same message.
Has anyone else experienced this ?
After the IVR says it cannot find your application based on the info provided, Hold on the line.. It will give you options to speak with an agent (by pressing 9). It worked for me twice in the last 3 days..

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
After the IVR says it cannot find your application based on the info provided, Hold on the line.. It will give you options to speak with an agent (by pressing 9). It worked for me twice in the last 3 days..
Thanks, ill give it a try.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Guys, I just got my PPR, AOR Jan 21, 2019, Edmonton office, CEC Inland, second ghost update a week ago, Hope everyone gets urs soon.
Congrats!!! U really brought us whose files are also in Edmonton a great news! I saw u left a msg on my immitracker. Sorry for not being able to reply u through it, since I didn’t subscribe it. As our AOR dates are the same, I hope I am getting mine soon! Enjoy ur day!

Reactions: wjlerry

slim-shady

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

I can't find any placeholder to upload digital photo for non-accompanying dependent child. I can only see birth certificate,upfront medical and travel document.

What can I do?

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
CEC inland| AOR Jan 25| Med Passed Mar 6| 2ADRs Mar7|Ghost update Jun 8, 47 days left|PPR Jun 17, 38 days left

I'm not sure about VO, on the last page of ppr, it shows CPC edmonton. So probably Edmonton?
Many congratulations for all that received PPR today.

I am under the CEC stream too, AOR Jan 24th. Really brings joy to see such updates!

I see that you got a PPR right after getting the GCMS notes. I wonder if that is some sort of a trigger? Just speculating.

Anyways, hoping we all get that golden email soon.

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
Many congratulations for all that received PPR today.

I am under the CEC stream too, AOR Jan 24th. Really brings joy to see such updates!

I see that you got a PPR right after getting the GCMS notes. I wonder if that is some sort of a trigger? Just speculating.

Anyways, hoping we all get that golden email soon.
I have no idea. I always thought I might get rejected because of ADRs. I was so stressful everyday so I decided to order the notes. You won't know when you will get ppr but you know one month later you will get the notes. At least some thing to expect. Also I think its a good time to order the notes after 4th month. Because I believe 5 month, I probably will get PPR, if not, at least give my a sense of what's happening.
Exactly what I expect;)

Reactions: HN92

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
I have no idea. I always thought I might get rejected because of ADRs. I was so stressful everyday so I decided to order the notes. You won't know when you will get ppr but you know one month later you will get the notes. At least some thing to expect. Also I think its a good time to order the notes after 4th month. Because I believe 5 month, I probably will get PPR, if not, at least give my a sense of what's happening.
Exactly what I expect;)
Which ADRs did you get?

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Exactly what I expect;)
Well, I am glad that you are past that now !

What were your ADRs regarding, if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks.