Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hello, 29 days left, Jan 14 AOR, Below reply for my CSE.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 14, 2019.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

· The responsible office has not begun verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.
Aren't "Background Verifications" IRCC lingo for security screening?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Same thing happened to me. I think ur pcc belong to vic. So you need to submit ur driving license history. They don’t ask for adr or anything straight fwd they regent. Same thing happened to me also. Nor u can mail to submit it’s all again. Hard luck buddy.
Oh that's very sad.

So, they basically asked PCC from Vic rather than country? I would imagine if they have something it would be seen in overall. That's very tough to take.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So, @legalfalcon , they do not have to send decision letter in this case?
Do you think it was rejected during completeness check (R10) @legalfalcon?
They have to send a decision letter if the application is rejected, whether it is during R10 of later. However, if an application is rejected at R10, no PFL is sent.

This is what you should contact IRCC to clarify.

Joseph12

May 15, 2019
if you have stayed in Victoria- Australia for a period of 6 months and above, it's a must for you to submit a traffic police certificate irrespective of having a drivers license or not. If you never drove during your stay in Australia, submit a letter from Victoria Traffic Police stating that you never applied/obtained a drivers license in Australia. This letter is a must along with Australia Federal police clearance certificate.

This information is clearly listed on cic's police verification tab.

This is primarily because a lot of immigrants prefer to drive taxi's in Australia, and Canada wants to make sure that you're not of those who have stacked up against their traffic fines, and are now trying to run away.

Hope this helps clarify.

I tried, they are not giving me any satisfied answer, they said email us and as soon as possible we will let u know, but it’s up to 35 days no response
ADR:- Traffic history from victoria(Australia)

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
Hi Guys,
I tried calling IRCC last Friday and entered all my information as they asked but then got an automated response saying they cannot find my file based on the information provided. I tried this 3 times but got the same message.
Has anyone else experienced this ?

hrpreetk

Apr 10, 2019
Hi Guys,
I tried calling IRCC last Friday and entered all my information as they asked but then got an automated response saying they cannot find my file based on the information provided. I tried this 3 times but got the same message.
Has anyone else experienced this ?
i have tried 4 times in last 7 days... i am also getting the same response.....

chaulong

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Got webform reponse:

Your application was received via your account on January 30, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The background verifications are currently not in process yet.

Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Each week, I am more anxious than before. :(

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
I just received the GCMS notes. I feel so relief now.
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed

Application assignment
Assigned to: RC-9518
Secondary office1: CIO
Secondary office2: OSC
Secondary office3: CPC Ottawa

Question: where is my application now?
And it shows Date Generated 2019-5-16, that's one month ago, is it normal?