+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Don’t worry man I have the same status. CEC category Jan 16 nothing moved after medical. But don’t worry things are going with CIC just be patient we will get on time exactly +/- 10days of 6 months.
Thanks for instilling these positive vibes. I agree IRCC is working actually, I believe.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Folks, I have a question on GCMS notes. Everywhere on this forum I keep reading that first eligibility is first passed and then criminality/security started.
In the GCMS notes I received (generated as on Apr 4), the assessment summary says
Eligibility - Not started
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
Medical - passed
Info sharing - in progress

What does this mean?

chaulong

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Canada and New Zealand seem to be the only developed countries bereft of a rightwing swing.

Even the EU is struggling with a rightwing swing!

Most of us here are up and coming middle class, wanting to live in a world without the undercurrents of populism, intolerance, and promotion of elites at the expense of middle class income and the environment. Our kids can look forward to a world of global war for resources (look at the increasing tensions around the arctic) and severe environmental calamity resulting from anthropomorphic climate change.
Actually in this year's election, Conservative party is in a better position to win.

Reactions: anas_alam

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Folks, I have a question on GCMS notes. Everywhere on this forum I keep reading that first eligibility is first passed and then criminality/security started.
In the GCMS notes I received (generated as on Apr 4), the assessment summary says
Eligibility - Not started
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
Medical - passed
Info sharing - in progress

What does this mean?
It means ur application, by the date you order the note, was still at the early stage.

It’s ambiguous for which of eligibility or criminality starts first. I did think the same way until I called last Friday. I found out my criminality passed, eligibility in progress, and security not started yet. I then searched within the forum, and it turned out some applicants did meet their criminality passed first.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I think I am going to give up on both following this forum or checking my account daily. This is all a waste of my energy/time and is giving me huge amounts of stress for nothing. I will post something here when I get an update.
Good idea...
If you can forget the application and keep yourself busy. Whenever there is an update you will receive it in email.
I guess we all know that what you mentioned is true. Hope I can also give up being anxious and waiting for each and every minute... :oops:

Reactions: Jadedrio

johnnycyrille

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
It means ur application, by the date you order the note, was still at the early stage.

It’s ambiguous for which of eligibility or criminality starts first. I did think the same way until I called last Friday. I found out my criminality passed, eligibility in progress, and security not started yet. I then searched within the forum, and it turned out some applicants did meet their criminality passed first.
Referring to numerous GCMS notes, sometimes criminality is passed first, others eligibility is cleared before criminality. I think it's case related. Maybe if an individual had to submit many PCCs and few of them will take months to be issued then CIC will process his eligibility prior to criminality. What do you think?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Actually in this year's election, Conservative party is in a better position to win.
Yes, In know that. But the Canadian conservatives are no Marine le Pen nor Trump nor Bolnosaro...

Dhyom

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
26 days left but no update. At this stage tremendous bad thoughts keep me worried. File at NDVO, any idea how they proceed?