+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just called IRCC to verify my application status, normally when you reach the end of the dialing system, it will start to read your application status information exactly shown on your IRCC account, like you pass the medical exam, your additional documents have been received, you do not need an interview, we are processing your background check, etc., BUT!!!!!!!
Today, when I called them, the system said based on the information you provided, we are unable to find your application!
I am 100% sure that all the information I provided was accurate cause I did it three times, it says the same thing, I am so freaked out now, please !!!! Has anyone experienced same thing before?
Please reply asap if you had experience like this, thanks a million!
Does this mean that my application got rejected? I didn't receive any emails or any change in my account on IRCC website. I am literally shivery now....

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Does this mean that my application got rejected? I didn't receive any emails or any change in my account on IRCC website. I am literally shivery now....
As long as you can login and see the information; it should all be okay in my view @legalfalcon ?

Secondly, you do not have any decision letter, right? So, it is not finally decided. Since, they updated the system today; it is possible that call system is not able to synchronize with web system.

Don't freak out!

Reactions: JssAmA

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
As long as you can login and see the information; it should all be okay in my view @legalfalcon ?

Secondly, you do not have any decision letter, right? So, it is not finally decided. Since, they updated the system today; it is possible that call system is not able to synchronize with web system.

Don't freak out!
Thank you so much bud

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
I just called IRCC to verify my application status, normally when you reach the end of the dialing system, it will start to read your application status information exactly shown on your IRCC account, like you pass the medical exam, your additional documents have been received, you do not need an interview, we are processing your background check, etc., BUT!!!!!!!
Today, when I called them, the system said based on the information you provided, we are unable to find your application!
I am 100% sure that all the information I provided was accurate cause I did it three times, it says the same thing, I am so freaked out now, please !!!! Has anyone experienced same thing before?
This has happened to alot of people today apparently. I read a few similar comments on the dec aor thread as well

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
It happened to me too. I think it's general for all FSW express entry applicant.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Don’t freak out, man! It would presumably be affected by the update this morning (probably the voice system is somehow unable to locate the information under the new layout). Take it easy if your work permit is still valid, as ppr will just come on the day it supposed to be.

Reactions: manan.mgb

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Don’t freak out, man! It would presumably be affected by the update this morning (probably the voice system is somehow unable to locate the information under the new layout). Take it easy if your work permit is still valid, as ppr will just come on the day it supposed to be.
Thank you so much, that's gotta be the reason why.

May 27, 2019
Hello everyone I submitted my application for PR under CEC on January 8,2019.

Receiver AOR January 9 ,2019.

I got letter from CiC on February 9 stating please fill form on family information and send back to us. I did that . (May be I have brother who had PR that is why they asked that information )

February 18,2019 medicle passed.

After that there are no updates for me. I didn't even get letter to get my biometrics.

Can someone tell me what can be the case?

Thanks In advance.

Regards.

Cnanda6300

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
26-02-2019
Hello everyone I submitted my application for PR under CEC on January 8,2019.

Receiver AOR January 9 ,2019.

I got letter from CiC on February 9 stating please fill form on family information and send back to us. I did that . (May be I have brother who had PR that is why they asked that information )

February 18,2019 medicle passed.

After that there are no updates for me. I didn't even get letter to get my biometrics.

Can someone tell me what can be the case?

Thanks In advance.

Regards.
Hey Nishant,

Usually CEC category doesn't get called for bio-metrics because we gave them everything when you entered the country. if you didn't then in case If you have a US visa they pull record from there. I am an AOR Jan 16. CEC -Inland. Just medical passed on Feb 26, 2019. And after that no update till date. No ADRs, no request, nothing. Just got to know my VO is winnipeg and I emailed CIC-Winnipeg to know about my application status so they told me it's awaiting security clearance and review by Visa officer to make the final decision. So hold tight and wait for full 6 months because there are enough backlogs.

Cheers!

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Can anyone please tell me what is the difference between CIO and LVO? Is it a progress if your file is transferred to LvO?

manan.mgb

Mar 19, 2019
The same thing happened with me also. I am nit even able to see the status in my profile also. It seems some issue in their website. I talked with agent and she told that information is proper and application is under progress.

zelen18

Aug 22, 2018
Good morning guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with a technical issue on the CIC website :

After some technical issues, I was not able to upload the additional document required by the agent (received the email yesterday). I tried on different browsers, my phone etc.
I called CIC this morning, left my phone number and they called me back 20 min later. The lady told me that because of the complexity of EE they cannot see what we see on our screen/profile, but it shows that the agent created the upload document section for my profile for that specific doc. I cannot see it on my end. Probably a technical glitch of some sort.
The lady suggested to send the web form, which I did already yesterday, and she is going to put a note on my file, that I sent the form and called about the issue. It shouldn't be any problem for the 48 hours deadline given by the agent, as they now have proof of my willingness to upload the doc.

Now, what everyone seems to be interested to know :
My Visa Office is Edmonton
Background check : passed
Criminal check : passed
Eligibility : additional review required (probably from the document requested).

The lady on the phone didn't see anything about a longer processing time for my case. Hopefully they will receive and process the webform within a week and wrap it up lol!

Edit : when I called CIC the automatic voice couldn't find any application under my name and EE applicant number.

Reactions: ulka0410 and JssAmA

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Can anyone please tell me what is the difference between CIO and LVO? Is it a progress if your file is transferred to LvO?
LVO is Local Visa Office and CIO is Central Intake Office. Usually, LVO's process the last parts of your application.