Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
I'd like to make myself believe that CIC acts, quickly, it's hard to say I'd rather fall asleep but I can't sleep, 'cos processing times are never as it seems.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Got a refusal on the 6th AOR 10 January. Reason was the VO was not satisfied I met the NOC 1221 I selected and I wonder how since I have been employed by the government as an administrator Officer for over 10 years and worked in different Divisions under Administration and Human Resources. Was made Supervisor at different time in 2 Units. Have a B. Sc and Masters in Public Administration. Was really devastated and I have written for reconsideration of my application.
DAMN! Sorry about that. Wait for at least a month, they will hopefully respond by then :)

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

Something has been on my mind and i need some help withclarification.

I have work experience in 3 different NOCs.

In the first one(My primary NOC) i have 4yrs 3months experience and provided the letter and payslips as stated.

In the second one i have 1yr 6 months and provided all that was required.

In the 3rd one (my current job) at the time of submission i had 1yr 5months experience. I submitted a letter but the company doesn't include Job roles in their letter but everyother thing was captured(work hours, remuneration etc) i also attached all my payslips.

Is their any reason to worry? A lot of people have told me not to as i meet all eligibility as per CRS and FSW using my primary NOC alone
I think you should send another letter for the 3rd job which includes job responsibilities. Chances are you will be put in Review Required if you don’t, delaying the process of your application.

M.Kenobi

Apr 5, 2019
I think you should send another letter for the 3rd job which includes job responsibilities. Chances are you will be put in Review Required if you don’t, delaying the process of your application.
Wow. Even if it's not my primary NOC? I have tried amd the company says they don't give one with duties.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Just auto-updated to 10 weeks left
Estimation time on July 21 now.
Nothing else updated.
I think I’m going to order the note when the full 4th month is coming...Don’t really get why they issued batches of invitations if they could process in a regular speed...The beginning of either last or the previous year is not like now.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Just auto-updated to 10 weeks left
Estimation time on July 21 now.
Nothing else updated.
I think I’m going to order the note when the full 4th month is coming...Don’t really get why they issued batches of invitations if they could process in a regular speed...The beginning of either last or the previous year is not like now.
It will soon be in days i.e. 60 days left...

Reactions: JssAmA