+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I have this doubt too.. found a couple of applicants with same AOR, FSW, both residing in India, but one if them received PPR and the other didn't. Wonder how the system works.
Does Noc and number of dependents make a difference?
NOC, dependants, Travel history does matter in processing...

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Guys, I applied with my wife as primary applicant and me and my son as the other two applicants. Received AOR 18th Jan, passed medicals, biometrics completed but eligibility still being reviewed and also background check. Tentative date of completion shows 15th july. Should i be doing something to get more information and be relaxed?
Gcms notes is the answer...

M.Kenobi

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

Something has been on my mind and i need some help withclarification.

I have work experience in 3 different NOCs.

In the first one(My primary NOC) i have 4yrs 3months experience and provided the letter and payslips as stated.

In the second one i have 1yr 6 months and provided all that was required.

In the 3rd one (my current job) at the time of submission i had 1yr 5months experience. I submitted a letter but the company doesn't include Job roles in their letter but everyother thing was captured(work hours, remuneration etc) i also attached all my payslips.

Is their any reason to worry? A lot of people have told me not to as i meet all eligibility as per CRS and FSW using my primary NOC alone

Billu0089

Oct 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Something has been on my mind and i need some help withclarification.

I have work experience in 3 different NOCs.

In the first one(My primary NOC) i have 4yrs 3months experience and provided the letter and payslips as stated.

In the second one i have 1yr 6 months and provided all that was required.

In the 3rd one (my current job) at the time of submission i had 1yr 5months experience. I submitted a letter but the company doesn't include Job roles in their letter but everyother thing was captured(work hours, remuneration etc) i also attached all my payslips.

Is their any reason to worry? A lot of people have told me not to as i meet all eligibility as per CRS and FSW using my primary NOC alone
Hello,

Nothing to worry, your primary NOC matters and if that experience is in the last 10 years then all good, they will exclude the non related experience from your case anyway.
All is well, don't worry

donjpj

Apr 28, 2019
Got a refusal on the 6th AOR 10 January. Reason was the VO was not satisfied I met the NOC 1221 I selected and I wonder how since I have been employed by the government as an administrator Officer for over 10 years and worked in different Divisions under Administration and Human Resources. Was made Supervisor at different time in 2 Units. Have a B. Sc and Masters in Public Administration. Was really devastated and I have written for reconsideration of my application.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Got a refusal on the 6th AOR 10 January. Reason was the VO was not satisfied I met the NOC 1221 I selected and I wonder how since I have been employed by the government as an administrator Officer for over 10 years and worked in different Divisions under Administration and Human Resources. Was made Supervisor at different time in 2 Units. Have a B. Sc and Masters in Public Administration. Was really devastated and I have written for reconsideration of my application.
So sad to know. :confused::confused::confused: What happened after you write? Any updates? Any replies? you knew which visa office did that?

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi everyone

Biometrics status changed from ( we have not received your fingerprints)
to ( completed ) . Finally!!!
AOR : 11 feb
Med Passed : 29 March
Biometrics submission : 1st April
Biometrics passed : 11 May
Visa office : New Delhi ( India )

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi everyone

Biometrics status changed from ( we have not received your fingerprints)
to ( completed ) . Finally!!!
AOR : 11 feb
Med Passed : 29 March
Biometrics submission : 1st April
Biometrics passed : 11 May
Visa office : New Delhi ( India )
Great news, Your eligibility will soon clear. all the best

Reactions: lk231188

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys, how long does it take for the ADR status change from have been uploaded to under review? It's already 2 months since I submitted RCMP and fingerprints and nothing happened so far

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys, how long does it take for the ADR status change from have been uploaded to under review? It's already 2 months since I submitted RCMP and fingerprints and nothing happened so far
It generally takes 1-2 months, but in some cases, the update is not done in the account.
Did you try calling them or submitted a web form?