Biometrics completed - 28 Feb
Ghost 1 - ip1 March 12
Ghost 2 - ip2 May 3
Pr- 6th May
Bro same as mine but I’m dry !!
Ur country and residence ?

Taj87

Apr 25, 2019
If the Canadian immigration refund all the money even processing fees after medical cleared without any intimation what it’s means.and it’s around two months no change in application status and no email update.i came to knew about refund when I was clearing my credit bills.

VK777

May 7, 2019
Congrats on your PR! Could you please let me know on the docs you submitted for work experience and was your POF account same as your salary account?
I gave the roles and responsibilities letter signed by the HR on the company letter head, along with number of hours worked and the pay details (custom made)+ payslips at the start and the last 3months prior to application+ offerletter

For proof of funds I submitted an FD and an account balances summary from my bank.

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hey Guys, I really need your help regarding proof of funds.I am planning to show 10 lakhs as Fixed deposit as proof of fund which is in State bank of India. I transferred the money from my savings account to FD account on May 2015 and with tenure of 2 years. In the year 2017, it got automatically renewed, because the maturity date was on May 2017. So, in 2019 this amount will mature again on 23rd May 2019. But I am apply for pr application on May 7th 2019. Will this affect my application. What are the documents that I need to furnish? Currently I have confirmation letter from the Bank in the bank letter head, Old Fd receipts of 2015, online receipt from May 2018 to May 2019 receipt. What are the other documents I need to furnish? Is this enough? Am I missing something? Please help...

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
I called IRCC today and talked to an agent..
criminality passed
Eligibility- in process
Security-in process

Haven’t received any update since the BIL updation. What is my stage?

File is in london office
FSW-O

Reactions: Jadedrio

hrpreetk

Apr 10, 2019
Hey Guys, I really need your help regarding proof of funds.I am planning to show 10 lakhs as Fixed deposit as proof of fund which is in State bank of India. I transferred the money from my savings account to FD account on May 2015 and with tenure of 2 years. In the year 2017, it got automatically renewed, because the maturity date was on May 2017. So, in 2019 this amount will mature again on 23rd May 2019. But I am apply for pr application on May 7th 2019. Will this affect my application. What are the documents that I need to furnish? Currently I have confirmation letter from the Bank in the bank letter head, Old Fd receipts of 2015, online receipt from May 2018 to May 2019 receipt. What are the other documents I need to furnish? Is this enough? Am I missing something? Please help...
Current and old FD receipts along with bank statement should work.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

Is it normal to get a ghost update after submitting ADR ?? Because I got one today after submitting ADR (bank statements) yesterday .
I got one after I submit my fingerprints and RCMP, but it shows your addition documents have been uploaded, and this status has been like this for more almost two months

Feb 16, 2016
I got my AOR on January 17th. My background check had changed to in progress around March. Last week thursday (May 2nd) I got a ghost update. Seeing people on here getting their PPR after the ghost update I'm really excited. I hope I get mine soon.