+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

tjvk

Feb 16, 2019
Can someone tell me what status I am at now? many thanks!!!
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
we cannot say in which stage you are in. if they start BG then you will be in IP2.
whats your AOR

azharuddin

Feb 5, 2017
Hi all
Jan 20 aor
I have got a request from cic to send "supplementary information request for students" form and my cv,

Did anyone get the same request? ,

please help on how to fill this form and anything to be careful about?

what happened after?

Anything to worry about?

write facts as applicable to your profile.....

the SIRS form is like additional information for them ... me submitted and waiting for a response since 20 days

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
But it’s been two months like this
You know I'm also 22 Jan AOR but my background is still not started yet, it's in progress and will inform when start background check. So you are in better situation. More patience please everything will be in the right time...

Reactions: anas_alam

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey! I am planning to call IRCC, i need to k ow what are the questions i should ask to better know about my status? Other than security, criminality, eligibility

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Are you sure eligibility is met?

Is it mentioned anywhere that Sep-Nov 18 were your last 3 months? They won't make a decision solely based on your payslips. They will be looking at all your other work related documents.
I have spoken to 2 agents and both of them told eligibility is met.
In my reference letter and relieving letter its 31st March
I have taken updated pay slips and apology letter from my company on letterhead will raise a CSE with these docs. What do u think?

Reactions: Immigration_guru

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have spoken to 2 agents and both of them told eligibility is met.
In my reference letter and relieving letter its 31st March
I have taken updated pay slips and apology letter from my company on letterhead will raise a CSE with these docs. What do u think?
If eligibility is met then it's best leave it. They probably made their decision looking at all your other documents and not solely based on your pay slips.

They will ask for ADR if they want additional information. If you raise a CSE now, it's just going to confuse them and then they may put your eligibility under review again which will cause unnecessary delay.

Cnanda6300

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
26-02-2019
You know I'm also 22 Jan AOR but my background is still not started yet, it's in progress and will inform when start background check. So you are in better situation. More patience please everything will be in the right time...
Hey bud are you CeC inland ?
Because I am AOR 16 Jan MEP :26 Feb
BG check - not started yet.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Here we go again, another week of anticipation with 7 more days added to "days since AOR", soon we'll all leave this desert.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
URGENT!

Hey guys! How many AORs are received for family (husband and wife) application? Is it just one sent to the primary applicant?

Last edited: