+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Can someone tell me what status I am at now? many thanks!!!
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Ip2

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Can someone tell me what status I am at now? many thanks!!!
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Most probably it's Ip2 stage . You are close to PPR... Must be excited

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Most probably it's Ip2 stage . You are close to PPR... Must be excited
This is exactly what my profile shows, without the ADR part, my call to IRCC two weeks stated that one half of eligibility is done, criminality and security not started, so being "close to PPR' might be true, it might also not be true

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hey for biometrics in Hyderabad do we need to take a prior appointment or if we meet in person do they give appointment on same day??
I am not sure if we can walk in directly without appointment. I took the appointment and stepped in. It's been mentioned in the letter to take appointment and go. The office in Banjara hills is small, kinda accommodate 30-40 seating only and the security will not allow upstairs until you have the appointment letter with time slot allocated.

Taha123

Apr 27, 2019
Hi
Jan 12 aor

I have shown 2 work experiences
1. First experience is of 2 years, 40 hours/ works.
2. Second experience is also of 2 years, but employer just mentioned total duration of work and joining intimation says 'permanent '. No information regarding no.of working hours.

I realised this after 3 months post aor that no.of working hours are missing. I applied through agent and as per him if they treat it part time as well and consider it 1 year then still im good to go as in total it will be 3 yrs experience.
But im hell scared and really confused, should i wait for an ADR? Or should i raise webform and update cic about it? Im currently in ip2 as per my profile.

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Hi all
Jan 20 aor
I have got a request from cic to send "supplementary information request for students" form and my cv,

Did anyone get the same request? ,

please help on how to fill this form and anything to be careful about?

what happened after?

Anything to worry about?

camonia88

Jan 13, 2019
Hello,
How much time does it take for PPR after AOR for below kind of PR Application :
1. FSW.
2. All IT experience with renowed companies.
3. Single candidate
4. Origin and resident: India

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hello,
How much time does it take for PPR after AOR for below kind of PR Application :
1. FSW.
2. All IT experience with renowed companies.
3. Single candidate
4. Origin and resident: India
4 to 5 months probably if no security screening

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi all
Jan 20 aor
I have got a request from cic to send "supplementary information request for students" form and my cv,

what happened after?

Anything to worry about?
Any additional document request mean your file is moving.. good news

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi all
Jan 20 aor

what happened after?

Anything to worry about?
Are you currently a student in Canada?